KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Love It

Reviewer2520292님께서 8 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is the best colon cleanser I've tried...It does not give me cramps, and is very reliable.. It works just as good or better than the more expensive product "Oxy Powder".

Excellent product

Reviewer1547638님께서 6 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

excellent product!! compares very well with oxy-powder by GHC, which costs 2x as much.

Quite a cleanse

Reviewer2732158님께서 8 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is easily the most intense colon cleanser I have ever purchased (and yes, I've tried many). If you are looking for something light, this product is NOT for you. However, if you are truly looking for a cleanse-- this product is well-worth a try.

Digestive tract aid

Reviewer1257516님께서 11 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A very useful product and works well for me keeping my colon in good working order. Much kinder to the system than the caffine based cleansers.

Excellent Colon Cleanser

Reviewer3238316님께서 9 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

As recommended, this product worked extremely effectively and enhanced my feeling of well-being.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Does the job without even noticing

Reviewer2683986님께서 2 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

2 and 1/2 capsules is ideal for me approximately every other night if I forget to drink water or eat the perfect diet during the day. I empty the powder under/on the tongue as capsules are a bit too big for me to swallow.

Reviewer1992087님께서 12 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

One of the only non-addictive supplements to treat constipation - safe to take daily.

Pretty good

ejade03님께서 11 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They don't work as well as the Aerobic Life Mag07 but they are almost as good and a good alternative when Aerobic Life have been sold out. (However they aren't as economical) but they do the job.

Gives me diarrhea

Reviewer3072511님께서 3 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is my fifth day on Mag O7 and although I'm only taking two caps daily it gives me severe diarrhea. I will reduce to 1 cap though I'm not sure this is agreeing with me...

Mayte

Reviewer1582501님께서 1 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

La experiencia con este producto es muy buena sufria de dolores de cabeza y al utilizarlo ha ido muy bien, ya que el colon se ha limpiado de cualquier tipo de acumulos tóxicos.

1-10 / 37