KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great product!

sunstate님께서 5 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Joints and connective tissues get much stronger. It is fine combined with Celadrin. If you are an athlete your muscle growth can be limited by weak joints. This product solves this problem. The product helped me to increase horizontal benchpress from 130 to 140 kg (I'm a natural bodybuilder that's why don't use steroids or another doping).

A Darned Good Ingredient Profile

5058489116082032154님께서 8 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have osteoarthritis in my knees probably due to heavy weight training, lifting heavy patients at work & a meniscus tear in my rt knee 2 yrs ago. I have minor/ moderate pain in my rt knee about 66% of the time. I have to take ibuprofen approx once per day most days because of nagging pain. After approx 1 week of taking this product, I noticed that I wasn't having to take ibuprofen to get through the day. I have tried any/all commbinations of glucosamine,chondroitin, cissus quadrangularis, fish oil, etc. separate & together. I feel that I've gotten more relief from Aid 4 Joints than any other product I've tried. Taking this with Celadrin makes it even more effective. I highly recommend this product.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Top Shelf -10 STAR product!

Reviewer1664875님께서 8 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

No more joint pain! A soy free product! Much more mobility! Well worth the cost for pain free living! I've tried them ALL! Nothing comes close to this! They start working quickly and by the third month on them ... YOU CAN DANCE! I SOOO HAPPY!!! Thank you Pure Advantage and Iherb! I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Haven'r used this product alone.

5197877315910175687님께서 4 17, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like the ingredients though.

1-4 / 4