KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Yumm!

Reviewer2213358님께서 12 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great tasting bars- the kids even like the taste!

These bars are delish!

Reviewer2087144님께서 9 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love these bars! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

Probars

Reviewer3077134님께서 3 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

GOOD TASTE

Reviewer2177057님께서 3 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A Pro Bar is my breakfast near every day. Seems to be all I need with a cup of coffee.

Fulfilling and Tasty

Reviewer2058813님께서 3 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These bars come in handy when I'm hungry and unable to take a break. Cran-Lemon Twister are my favorites that I have tried, thus far.

perfect

Reviewer2536898님께서 2 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love to have these bars for the few mornings when I swim and don't eat before getting to work. One of these with a cup of tea and I'm good to go for hours. They are a bit sweet and pricey so I save them for those rushed days, a nice treat.

Probar@iHerb

Reviewer3331815님께서 9 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

fresh product, excellent service and good pricing!

好きです

Reviewer2001485님께서 3 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

チョコはなしです。程よいレモン風味で、すっぱいものがあまり得意でない私でもさわやかに食べられます。甘いチョコ味のものも好きですが、もう少しさっぱりが食べたいときにはこちらを食べています。もちろんナッツはごろごろ入っています。なくなったらリピします。

レモン味