KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

excellent product

lorischuster님께서 9 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is by far the best joint supplement on the market. For those who can bear the taste, you won't regret it! I have seen vast improvement in my clients with joint issues, more so than with capsules and I have tried many brands. Thanks iherb for the great price.

Helpful for Joints

Reviewer2414401님께서 9 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used to take ginseng in vials so I was pleased to find this. I am best on one a day, instead of two. It works nicely in keeping me in a comfortable mode. I also do regular stretches and Hatha yoga. I am exploring additional connective tissue support ~ New Chapter's Zyflamend gets 5 stars!

Excellent Product

Reviewer2031241님께서 11 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The results are unbelievable. Price is reasonable.

Tastes good to me!

Reviewer1892345님께서 3 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was a bit worried when a previous reviewer said "If you can bear the taste. . ." This stuff tastes good to me. I actually enjoy taking it. I've taken some horrible tasting supplements in my time, but this isn't on the list. The hip pain I was having is gone. I'm reordering because I believe this stuff works.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Очень противный и очень кислый

Roza-Bel님께서 2 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень противный, чтобы выпить, нужно сжать волю в кулак....как жидкий и очень кислый желатин с горечью....гадость, короче. Весь мой организм сопротивляется его приёму, стоит коробка, чуть начата..... Вообще я этих эликсиров у Князя покупала много разных - одни слаще, другие горчее, в третьих алкоголь ощущается, но такого гадкого мне ещё не попадалось. Оценить полезное действие не могу, к сожалению.

Jaya Karir

4918271773089506237님께서 7 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It has been the most amazing product I have used. Thanks to my sister for introducing it to me.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

info here different from box Didn't work with box instructions

newday님께서 12 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The box directions says to take one vial a day, iherb instructions say 2. The box says that there is 578.4 mg of chondroitin sulfate and 722.92 mg of glucosamine hydrochloride per vial. I was taking 1 vial per day and since I had been taking 1200 chondroitin and 1500 glucosamine daily of other products and needing at least that much to control pain, I didn't see results. Had I taken 2 vials it might have worked better - 1156 Chondroitin and 1445.84 glucosamine. So in the end you spend double the price to get full dosage for 30 days. The taste isn't bad, a bit too alcoholy for me - and it is convenient. I will increase the dose but don't know if I'll spend the money to take it for 90 days. I try to buy USA made products and to avoid Chinese made products.

aguardando

5486624820260431236님께서 9 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ainda não recebi o produto

Doesn't work at all...

5376817454753057269님께서 12 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

And its in bottles that can't be opened without tools...

1-9 / 9