KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

one of the best

Reviewer2287098님께서 3 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

I use this daily

Reviewer2746709님께서 2 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love using the whole leaf in concentrate. Love the dark natural sweetness so much better than that white powder. I flavor my hot water with it, my tea, etc. Thank you Planetary Herbals!

Great for diabetics

Reviewer2046448님께서 10 13, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

fine

Reviewer2356201님께서 12 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

it is fine for what it is. it isn't the bast tasting i've ever had, but it does the trick. if i can't find one i like better, i'll continue to order it.

not the usual stevia

Reviewer2325917님께서 5 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is not the mild clear stevia I am used to from new naturals. I don't like it in my coffee as it is bitter but okay for mild sweetening reminds me of lo han.

wont buy again

bugajuk님께서 6 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can say i didn't find stevia which i could like. The first impression then i opened the bottle was like smell from pharmacy of some herbal extract. Taste enough bad that i use it only when i make some gruel for kid. i cann't use it for dairy product or tea as i espected because of bad taste

Very strong

erinconnors님께서 7 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Use with caution!

Stevia

Reviewer1476132님께서 7 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Terrible taste. Couldn't use.

Love the dark Stevia

Reviewer2851330님께서 5 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have used for years and appreciate the raw type.....it tastes much better to me.... appreciate your carrying it. Shila

stevia

Reviewer1914347님께서 8 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love the way it sweetens. Handy to take along in my purse to use in restaurants.

1-10 / 16