KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great for the kidneys

Reviewer3116223님께서 10 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I highly recommend this product. I was in stage 2 kidney disease when I started taking this, nine a day to start, along with Kidney Fortifier Tea and astragalus. Three months later lab work shows normal kidney function. I will be ordering this from iherb forever. Very satisfied. From Apple Valley California USA

Better than ginseng!

Reviewer1807190님께서 11 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was profoundly tired and rundown. Poor eating habits, a tremendous amount of travel, and a high stress lifestyle really took their toll. Rehmannia Endurance is the only product that produced any change at all. At first, I needed to take a higher dose than the bottle suggests, but the product worked well and, over time, helped to build my system up. Once I got off caffeine, it was a lifesaver. Really helps to build and balance a high quality energy and vitality.

Paradoxical Effect

Reviewer2368165님께서 8 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This formula made me sleepy, pleasantly so, even at half the suggested dosage. But I was hoping for more energy, so I stopped taking it after a couple of weeks.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer2139704님께서 6 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm taking this for Sjogren's, along with other herbs, for dryness throughout the body especially in previously injured areas which are particularly targetted by the pathogens of this disease. On first taking Rehmannia Six I felt it's effect throughout the body tissues. I'm taking the recommended dosage of three a day and find it helpful.

endurance

Reviewer2322675님께서 2 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

the word ENDURANCE is truly my rescuer without this product I will be nothing because is my power to hel me staying in shape , because of ENDURANCE I CAN STILL DO MY WORKOUT ;3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 3 HOURS AND I M 58 I LOVE ITITIT

Planetary Herbals, Rehmannia Endurance

Reviewer2083842님께서 2 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product provides a great boost to my energy without being jangly.

Excellent

5302943264634277290님께서 12 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

Adrenals and Stress

Reviewer1754550님께서 5 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this seems to be the best thing ive taken for adrenals and stress ...will update as time progresses (i would have like to try the rehmannia revitalizer by same company, but it has been discontinued, although it sounds very similar)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1799130님께서 2 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Absouloutly great for pain and heat in body

4667040573364320363님께서 5 15, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Loved it, but it might by not good for people with Gluten Intolerance

1-10 / 11