KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Детский сироп от кашля

Alenka님께서 4 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

На ребенке испытать не получилось, зато мне он помог. Я кашляла 2 месяца, нашла в холодильнике этот сироп, стала принимать. За два дня кашель стал влажным и стал сходить на нет. Одна звезда минус за вкус - мне не очень нравится.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Прекрасный сироп от кашля

MidonovaTamara님께서 3 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Быстрая помощь от кашля для детей и взрослых!Разжижает мокроту и облегчает процесс откашливания, снимает воспаление средних дыхательных путей. Вкус сладко-травяной и обусловлен входящими в состав препарата компонентами. Ребенок(4 года) не смог привыкнуть ко вкусу сиропа Эреспал, а этот переносит легко и с удовольствием принимает лечение. Спасибо iherb.com за полезные продукты по приятной цене!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best cough syrup!

benaturallywell님께서 1 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used the version for adults for a long time and when you need to surpress a bad cough, this is the go-to cough syrup. I also have given the child's version to my grandchildren with great success. They now ask me for the syrup to get rid of their coughs. I highly recommend the children's, as well as the adult syrup!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Strong Stuff

RubiesHealth님께서 1 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I always keep bottles of this on hand

Reviewer2665571님께서 11 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The adult strength is very hard to swallow due to the taste, but this not only tastes great, it works the same. I keep at least 2 bottles on hand at all times, for everyone in the family.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great thing!

Reviewer3228269님께서 8 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It helped my child not to get ill (I gave it to him at the beginning of the sickness) several times. It just stopped the flu and a strong cough in the beginning/

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

could be better

Reviewer1878537님께서 3 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

did not help my daughter with her cough, maybe made it less severe, but did not cure it...maybe it works if taken at the onset of cold symptoms...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

effective

5566645439094682402님께서 4 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My kids try it when they have cough, so they don't need medicine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Old Indian syrup for kids

Reviewer1788788님께서 1 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have been ordering the regular syrup for sometime now and wouldn't be without it, espically during the cold and flu season. But thought the wild cherry flavor might be more pleasing and it is. Haven't taken it exclusively so don't know if it is the same as the regular syrup, but don't know why it wouldn't. Just love this stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Shippig

Reviewer1972964님께서 10 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 16

1 2