KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

worked BUTwith stimulant side effects.

Reviewer1602129님께서 4 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have always used antiinflammatories for headache, but would like to find an herbal solution. I tried tumeric/bromelien formula, but with this headache it did not help. When I tried this formula it definitely eliminated the pain, but I took it at 9pm and was up as if a drank a pot of coffee all night long! I am unfamiliar with the chinese herbs contained, whatever one is a stimulant I am not sure, and should have researched better!:) I will use for morning headaches only from now on.......

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

One of the few that actually helps recovery from profound headaches

Reviewer1533514님께서 1 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

No medications, and very few natural supplements have had an effect on extreme headaches caused by a bad neck. I use this in conjunction with NOW's De-Flame, feverfew and butterbur. When I don't include the Minor Pain Relief, recovery is slowed.

Great product

Reviewer1367011님께서 2 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works well on acute and persistent minor injuries

Wonderful Pills Minor Pain Relief

5553781566897720836님께서 4 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been having bad arthritis in both shoulders. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst pain I rated my left shoulder as a 9 and my right as a 6. I've been taking the pills for about a month and I would say that my left shoulder is a 5 now and my right is a 2or 3. I noticed results the first week I started to take them. I use to have to take 4 hydrocodone 325 mg to get rid of the pain and it was only temporary. I take 5 of the Minor Pain Relief a day and I'm just about pain free with no bad results.

Таблетки хорошо помогают.

5389575541481967645님께서 5 17, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

использую при болях в спине, страдаю от межпозвоночной грыжи. конечно саму проблему эти таблетки не решают, но при приёме продолжительное время, двух банок, воспаление и боли проходят на долго. потом опять покупаю две банки.

This stuff is AMAZING!!!

Reviewer1044371님께서 6 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Absolutely works and there are no side effects.

Dotti

5562426142231822213님께서 11 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this product for a long time as a natural replacement for anti-inflammatories. I will continue using it!

1-7 / 7