KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Allergies beware!

Reviewer2811583님께서 6 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My family suffers with seasonal allergies. Our allergies are not the kind that stop your life but they are annoying enough to make you take SOMETHING to get your nose to stop dripping and your eyes to stop tearing up. The normal over the counter allergy meds work fine but we all have a tendancy to have nose bleeds from them (yuck!). I stumbled on a reference to freeze-dried stinging nettle's effects on hay fever in my hours of research on vitamins. We have been using this Planetary Herbals, freeze-dried stinging nettle for about five years. We take it as needed and get relief in minutes, no drowsiness or dry mouth. If you changed the name to something more normal, like sinus relief, I would not get the looks I get when I recommend it to my friends:)

Fast-acting allergy relief

Reviewer2645564님께서 6 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have only been using this product a short time but I already notice a difference. My hayfever is under control without over the counter medicines. It's a great product and I will buy it again.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

Reviewer1540220님께서 4 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

皮膚の痒みが消えました

Reviewer1208156님께서 6 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

アレルギー性の皮膚の痒み(軽度)対策として服用しました。抗ヒスタミン薬だと頭がボーっとしてしまいますが、これは全くそんなことがなく、効果も思った以上によかったので満足しています。

Great product!

Reviewer1485505님께서 1 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I started taking this when I read that Dr Andrew Weil recommened it for allergies. It works so fast and so well that I never have to take it very long.

Good product

Reviewer2798027님께서 5 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Has helped my allergies and I like the fact that it is freeze dried.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fast-acting relief from allergy symptoms.

Reviewer1330833님께서 10 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works quickly and effectively to alleviate hay fever symptoms. No side effects, as is common with OTC antihistamines.

Customer Service Representative

Reviewer1531036님께서 9 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just love my freeze dried stinging nettle. Most health centers don't sell the freeze dried, just the regular stinging nettle.

barbara strange

Reviewer2930255님께서 12 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

excellent! I felt a cold coming on, took this product and the symptoms went away. will reorder

Stinging Nettle

Reviewer2525930님께서 1 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used stinging nettle for years and found this brand to be excellent quality.