KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 47
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Serves its purpose and more

Reviewer1757086님께서 8 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had been having a myriad of odd symptoms over the past year. Finally someone recommended this product to me to treat "sluggish liver". I figured I had nothing to lose so I tried it. It took about a month but low and behold, it did work. Not only did many of my symptoms go away, but I haven't felt this good in years!

Thank you, Thank you.

Reviewer2208498님께서 11 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was told of this suppliment by a friend. It worked so great. I have clear urine and my liver enzymes have come up normal on a recent test. You have a great product here. Advertise it. It works and more people should know about it.

Works Very Well

LivingHealthy님께서 7 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking these for about two weeks. One day I felt particularly weepy. It just so happened that later on that week I read somewhere that when you are detoxing your liver, you may experience bouts of crying and/or anger. That explained it all. The moral of the story is, this stuff works!!

Planetary Herbals, Bupleurum Liver Cleanse, 530 mg, 150 Tablets

AlexHayg님께서 5 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень хороший препарат для улучшения работы печени при вирусных нагрузках - при гепатитах улучшает самочувствие . Здоровья вам - полезных и выгодных покупок! Если мой отзыв был Вам полезен , нажмите, пожалуйста, внизу "YES".

Great Supplement

Reviewer2738838님께서 10 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product! Have Hepatitis C and feel noticeable better when taking this supplement.

Live Longer, Bless your Liver

Reviewer3285264님께서 8 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm thankful I bought this product...it helps with sugar readings

GREAT Product!

Reviewer2623968님께서 12 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a life saver for me in balancing hormones, managing menopausal symptoms and helping a compromised liver from hepatitis B and C. It works so well on many levels.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1114391님께서 2 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It really helps the liver. When it was finishing i took the last 5 tablets alltogether that day i realised my eyes started to shine. Really effective.

Works well!

Reviewer1970876님께서 10 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

PF surely does use high quality herbs. Whenever I take this I notice an appetite increase- a sign of increased metabolism from a cleaner liver.

SO FAR SO GOOD!

Reviewer2521542님께서 7 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I haven't been using this product long, but from what I've used so far it seems to work well. In fact it seems to give me extra energy. Not to be graphic but it helps with the excretory process better than (Dual Action cleanse) Plus it does seem to run up my blood pressure.