KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Helps with focus.

Reviewer1613928님께서 1 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband has adhd and we've tried gingko 120mg from GNC which helped him a lot. Since Alzheimers runs in his family I've done a lot of research on herbs that protect the brain. Bacopa is not only an antioxidant for the brain, it also helps with cognition and memory. And has promising research with Alzheimers. Wanting to find a product that has both gingko and Bacopa I ran across planetary herbals. I was concerned that the dosage of each ingredient was on the lower side but decided to try it anyways. It works wonderfully and they seem to have a formula that provides a synergistic effect with the 2 herbs. We've since tried a single higher dose bacopa pill along with a separate gingko pill. My husband said the planetary herbal combo worked better than taking the herbs separately. Planetary Herbals is a quality brand. A bit expensive but worth it. Their Indian cherry bark syrup is wonderful for helping to fight off respiratory illnesses.

Great Stuff

Reviewer1583311님께서 12 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent Product. Provides stamina and energy. Also seems to help keep an even keel. I really like this product and will order it again.

works well

Reviewer1678015님께서 1 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

better than only Bacopa

Excellent product

Reviewer1043262님께서 5 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been taking this product for several months. It has definitely helped during times when I've been mentally unfocused. I've actually seen an increase in my attention span while working with difficult tasks at work (I read a lot of scientific articles and review data). I would have to say that my perception of increased mental clarity is real.

Лучшее из ноотропов

Elena-M님께서 11 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Первую неделю приёма может быть легкое головокружение, но это обычно у городских жителей, из-за нехватки кислорода. Потом никаких специфических ощущений нет, но голова, во время приёма, более ясная, легкая, нет чувства тяжести к концу дня, и головные боли стали намного реже. Хорошая вещь.

Bacopa Ginkgo

Reviewer2435456님께서 2 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a wonderful support for energy and memory function. I can tell a huge difference if I don't take it for a while. It is hard to find the Bacopa Ginkgo formula, and I REALLY like this one.

Planetary Herbals, Bacopa-Ginkgo

Reviewer3273552님께서 1 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Our memory and brain function seems much better since we have been taking this product.

Great combination of herbs

Reviewer1450575님께서 7 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great combination of herbs for the brain. good product. Price could be a little lower to make a great value.

Mild stimulant

5285329274719688448님께서 5 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A mild stimulant for the brain. Avoid taking it in the evening - as it may cause insomnia.

Bacopa and Ginkgo

Reviewer3362762님께서 7 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product contain not only Bacopa but Ginkgo, which seems good for our brain.

1-10 / 16