KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 11 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is quite a good blend of nutritive herbs to support men’s prostate and vitality function. Saw Palmetto is often used for the treatment for enlarged prostate. Saw Palmetto, Oats and Stinging Nettle Root are found to able to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to other hormones. This proces s can in turn increase testosterone naturally and improve male vitality. In addition, there are other herbs to support the male function as well. Personally, I feel that it works well and improvement in men vitality is noticeable. The tablets are probably vegan (not sure), are small and easy to swallow. The tablets smell just like Chinese herb. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable and can last about 2 weeks if taken according to instructions. Personally, I take 2 tablets twice daily and find it works well enough. I think the downside to this product is that it uses a lot of binders, fillers and flow agents. Check out my page for more reviews!

Testosterone Booster and Appetite suppressant and Cheap

bodybuilder님께서 6 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Unless you feel like eating a couple of kg of Oats each day this should give you some of the benefits of oats without having to eat "cardboard" for 1/2 your meals.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Men's Vitality Formula!

Reviewer2524542님께서 9 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am over 50 and take only one of these tablets per day along with my other supplements and it makes an amazing difference to my overall male health. It makes your prostate feel good and gives male energy and virility. Very reasonably priced at iherb and it works from the first dose you take. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

the most effective herb for men on iHerb

4733446797119777702님께서 7 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this is the most effective product for men, among all medicine i tried on iHerb and other stores. you can notice improvement from the first pill, both libido and energy. I took this one pill per day with breakfast for one month, and wrote this review according to my experience. I bought another two bottoles in case the product discontinue or the manufacturer change ingredient. I honestly hope the manufacturer insists on the formula and don't change even a little!!!

amazing blend

Reviewer2688352님께서 1 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good for libido, well being, energy. will buy again

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Give it a little time and you will be impressed.

mozzer님께서 10 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is something I've been using for a month or so and it delivers. Great mens herbal blend for libido, stamina and energy.

I liked this formula

Reviewer1635560님께서 9 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

unbelievable

非常好

5424169855543685586님께서 10 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

据说阿拉伯人就是吃这种燕麦。。。吃了以后两三天就感觉有效果,性欲强强的,而且时间也神奇的长了,推荐买入。

It's good

Reviewer1171161님께서 9 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take this product as a combination with [Nature's Way, Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg, 100 Capsules] Nature's Way, Schizandra Fruit, 580 mg, 100 , [Now Foods, Horny Goat Weed Extract plus Maca, 750 mg, 90 Tablets] long jack, long jack and catuba. It's been a good for me.

good product