KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

This really works!

Reviewer2319370님께서 12 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I gave this product to my brother, who had bp consistently around 160/110--lowered it consistently to 117/72. I gave it to my husband who has had terrible headaches associated with bp of 180/120--reduced it to 125/88! I am so stoked about this product! 12/22/07--MONTHS AFTER MY FIRST REVIEW I want to give an update: Mu husband's blood pressure has stayed consistently low. I give him between 2 twice a day (4 pills a day), or 3 twice a day (6 pills). It really works-much better than any prescription medication he ever took, and without the side effects (which often include sexual dysfunction). He feels great! I am starting to take this myself because I have had a cardiac arrhythmia since I was 6 years old, the result of a serious bout with the red measles, when I went into atrial fibrillation. I do feel better, and am less tired.Although I have low normal blood pressure (about 110/70) for my age (57), this product seems to work for me too.

MIRACLE ARJUNA!!

Reviewer2472747님께서 6 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had used this herb before with no results, then I began drinking lots of water with it; It saved my life! I was having chest pain when I stopped taking my HBP perscription drugs. I remembered I had some Arjuna on a shelf. I took one and about 20 minutes later the calming effect was overwhelming. I felt like I had taken that drug they give you when you're about to deliver a baby! It's so good, I am considering taking only half a pill at a time--and no side effects. Get off those perscription drugs! DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND USE HERBS.

IT WORKS!!!

Reviewer3185000님께서 3 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

In less than 1 month I saw a significant improvement in my BP. This one's a keeper!!

Sarah

Reviewer2411349님께서 3 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Lowered bp in 2 months

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Lower you blood pressure!

Reviewer1622109님께서 3 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product helped me to lower my blood pressure so I could stay off medication. Thanks!

Effective natural remedy!

Reviewer1596037님께서 3 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product, along with B complex, low salt diet and a banana smoothie a day, has lowered my BP from 160/110 to where it is this morning: 127/79. A great natural cure with no side effects.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Papitations and blood pressure much higher!

Reviewer2158989님께서 6 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tried this product twice and had a bad reaction both times. One table made me feel hyper within an hour of taking it, I checked my BP and both numbers had risen by 20 points - I felt stressed and on edge for the whole day. Today I took half a tablet and had a similar reaction for less time. Strange thing is that I've used the Paradise Herbs and Himalaya Arjuna products for several years with only positive results.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Feel the Ayurvedic formula working almost instantly...

Reviewer3333062님께서 10 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It works really well. It smells slightly terrible. Thats the deal. Buy it. It's well worth it. Om shanti.

nice supplement

Reviewer2547182님께서 7 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

reduces chest pain when running on treadmill

精神變好,身體更有活力