KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Must have for winter

Reviewer2291093님께서 7 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great for warding off colds and flu—we take during the cold and flu season—two weeks on, two weeks off...if we do this, we never get sick. I can't give 5 stars though, because this tastes terrible—really strong! Most awful taste I've ever had with echinacea, but for the price, large bottle, and effectiveness, I'll live with it.

Good to keep on hand.

Reviewer3165563님께서 2 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I try to keep this on hand for any cold/flu illnesses that my family might have. I also use it topically on minor infections. It seems to work and reduces the duration of illnesses. I would give it five stars if it were organic. I dilute it in a small amount of water to reduce it's alcohol "kick."

immune booster

Reviewer1216025님께서 1 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

the bitterness of the goldenseal somehow intuitively transmits the effeciveness of this product at first taste. i had a long journey through many airports, and im pretty sure this product was a gigantic aid to the strngth of my immune system, during a vulnerable time. i drank it in water or fruit juice. Be careful not to overdo it, and make sure you are able to have access to plenty of food while using it, as the alcohol content is high.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Whenever you think you are gettng sick........take this.

Reviewer1672002님께서 6 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

If I ever feel like I am getting sick, I take this and I feel tremendously better. I don't get sick! I swear by it.

not worth it

4890161497397777053님께서 7 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The Gaia brand is for sure the best echinacea on the market, for sure worth the extra 15 dollars for a 4 oz bottle of so potent it leaves your mouth tingle as soon as the echinacea touches it!

great

Reviewer2202261님께서 3 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

help imune system

Brand loyal

Reviewer2328725님께서 12 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Zaps the woolies every time.

Great for infections

5290446177300338851님께서 2 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Recently I had a virus followed by an infection and this is really helping my body fight it off.

5136876395575058962님께서 12 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

strong immune system because of this

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good for any type of infection

Reviewer1963608님께서 10 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good product. Would prefer it without alcohol.

1-10 / 19