KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Exactly what I needed!

raeannewright님께서 7 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am so pleased with this product - I just ordered my second bottle. I eat very healthily, drink lots of water, am a vegetarian, take vitamins daily and practice yoga 3+ times per week... yet I was still struggling with occasional constipation which I am convinced is related to stress. The triphala has zero side-effects that I've noticed, and my digestion has been fantastic! If I do get a little backed up, it doesn't last longer than a day now. I've only been taking 1 per day, and sometimes another if I feel full or bloated or have over-indulged :) I am so pleased and will continue to buy!

Good Digestion

psmiracle님께서 9 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have tried Paradise Triphala... was hoping it could help me with my IBS but didn't help at all... Its only great improvement for me is that it's really a very good digestive enzymes...or probiotic all in one... Its digestion power is great...

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

not as effective for my metabolism as Amla...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

PracticalReviews님께서 10 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i find Amla alone works better for me than the traditional Triphala blend even though i'm sure that thousands of years proves that some people WILL find benefits in this Herbal combination,anyways it's a great company,especially their herbal extracts,you can see my other reviews on dozens of them...

recommended by dr. weil

Reviewer2057662님께서 5 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this is the first product that i can take daily that helps my irregularity. so much better than swallowing metamucil.

Works!

Reviewer1333587님께서 3 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is a real wonder. It keeps things moving. I will continue taking it and have share some with my sister.

bowel regularity

Reviewer3122470님께서 8 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

works well, will continue to order

Constipation relief

Reviewer2143084님께서 11 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Taking 4 capsules every day, I am not constipated now. My sleep is much better Thank you

Michigan

Reviewer2709377님께서 11 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great,recommend and I use this!!

Good product

Reviewer1961169님께서 9 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good triphala

Good stuff

Reviewer1019558님께서 6 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It works and it works me! Good stuff!

1-10 / 28