KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Royal Jelly- Paradise Herbs

Reviewer1491632님께서 3 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have an autoimmune disease called IgA Nephropathy, due to this disease my kidneys are chronic inflammed. I take Royal Jelly in the morning with breakfast and at the evening with dinner, together with digestive enzymes for optimal absorption. So far I experience a reduction in inflammation and an increase in energy niveau. A good supplement but to expensive! I hope the price will drop in the future, but I am not so sure about that, because there a dangerous drop in bee population in the moment, and a treat for extinction! The next time I will take the cheaper royal Jelly from Now Foods to compare with the Royal Jelly from Paradise herbs to see with is better. Greetings from The Netherlands

Great!

MentaPiperita님께서 5 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I hadn't tried royal jelly before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but this product really surprised me! It made an incredible difference in my energy level. If I feel a little tired or I'm having a rough day I take one pill and I feel better in one hour. At first I though it was just the placebo effect, because I couldn't believe the effect was so noticeable, but since it works so well I'm really happy. I take one pill before bed when it's late and I have to get up early and I wake up much more easily and feel refreshed even if I've just slept a few hours. I can't comment on the effects on the long term because I only take them sporadically, but I'm very happy with the product and will definitely buy again. It's such a nice little boost of energy just when you need it.

excellent but expensive

Reviewer1943386님께서 5 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been alternating between this brand and the NOW brand which is less expensive. I think these are a little better. I started taking royal jelly after reading the medical studies about testosterone increase. I haven't had my blood tested but judging by the early morning turgidity I would say it is working

The Cadillac of Royal Jelly! 100% pure

PurplePegasus님께서 3 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This give me normal energy levels in small increments. I use this for severe adrenal failure. Nothing I take works all the time because my symptoms are so severe but when it works I get energy for about 15 min. I like this brand because it is 100% pure with no additives. I wish iHerb would have a better discount on this.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

5575316279138440860님께서 2 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ITS GOOD FOR HEALTH. I take every morning pollen propolis and royal jelly . And three collagen plus vitamin C a day at bedtime.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Buen producto que da un plus de energía

4986061986473625769님께서 6 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Es un producto que tomado constantemente da más energía e incluso mejores rendimientos en los entrenos. Además tomado de noche ayuda a dormir bien y del tirón. Muy recomendado, lo volveré a comprar aunque sea algo caro.

GREAT

Reviewer1291512님께서 3 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

female friend

Reviewer1404629님께서 6 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has helped with my PMS and i feel better.

GREAT!!!!

Reviewer1098358님께서 1 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have begun to take that ROYAL JELLY was good for the stability of the autonomous nerve. Because ROYAL JELLY works, I continue buying it from now on.

ممتاز