KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best prices, great product.

Reviewer1565400님께서 4 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The natural remedies market is a pricey one, sometimes outlandishly so. iHerb does its best to bring the right stuff to its customers at the right, competitive price. That's why I keep coming back!

Good product

5044811037550091497님께서 4 02, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product appears to be of good quality and I have been taking it for a few weeks without harm. I can't say that I have noticed anything different in my health or fitness so far since taking this supplement, but that is true for most products of this nature. I am a runner and am taking it in the hope that it might help boost cardiovascular performance. As regards value, I thought this was cheap but(possibly unknown to the suppliers) a zero tolerant customs charge is levied on UK orders for imports from the USA and my delivery was held at a post office until I paid the charge. The charge was relatively small (about £3), but the handling fee charged by the Post Office was £8.00 regardless of price, so this product ended up being about twice the price I thought it was and not good value. I think UK customers should be warned of this charge.

arjuna seems to work

Reviewer1168602님께서 4 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have not used this much, but when I did I noticed that my BP was about 10 points lower just a few hours later. I do not normally have high blood pressure, but it sometimes goes up when I am experiencing anxiety. I have had a stressful year and I have found that this helps bring my BP down.

Arjuna

Reviewer1979003님께서 8 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this product did not work for me...I saw no change in my bp

心臓ケア

4986272581975980373님께서 12 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

狭心症の気がある母のために。 効果はまだわかりませんが、信頼しているメーカーなので期待しています。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Haven't had enough time to evaluate

Reviewer1139510님께서 6 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nice small capsule

No noticeable

5657978233601430662님께서 12 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can't really determine that this does anything unfortunately.

1-7 / 7