KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 14
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great to lessen stiff neck

Reviewer1914646님께서 5 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A friend told me about this product. She swears by it and won't be without it. It was the only product that stopped her aches. I have an achy neck especially when I bend my head backwards. I had several whip lashes. This Phenocane actually works, I felt no pain in my neck while taking this. Its good for arthritis aches and pains.

great stuff

Reviewer1949759님께서 9 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works great for muscle and tendon pain, not so great for nerve pain. Takes a few doses, but then really kicks in.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

OxyLife, Phenocane, Curcumin & DLPA, 60 Capsules (OXY-01901)

Reviewer1547729님께서 4 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

love great for pain.much better than mortrin.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very good for joint pain

5354048917198128380님께서 7 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the best product for arthrithis pain and for joints. It is so safe that I give it to my german shepard dog, who was suffering from arthr. pain and we have been paing so much money to vet for pain relieve. This is the best product ever.

It has helped

Reviewer1688093님께서 4 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't have the pain in my back when I do my house work like I did. When a storm comes in I do feel it but not as bad. It has helped.

Good product

Reviewer1221056님께서 3 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works good with headaches and back aches..haven't used it much.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Pain and or inflamation gone!

Reviewer2922249님께서 1 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Pain and or inflamation gone!

Excellent for Pain !!!!

Reviewer1263495님께서 3 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I started using this product about a month ago and let me tell you, it worked wonders for me cause we had two major snow storms while I was taking this product, and I have arthritis in my back and knees. Phenocane pulled me through with minimum pain. I couldn't even tell that I did lots of shoveling.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great for aches and pains...

Reviewer1643940님께서 8 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This really works for me..

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Expensive, didn't work/hold up to its claims

Reviewer2216670님께서 6 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Purchased this item based on the reviews, after the purchase I am glad it worked for the reviewers but did not work for me at all. Sorry, it was a waste of money.

1-10 / 14