KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

良いです

Reviewer2975898님께서 8 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

スペアミントの爽やかな香りです。泡立ちも良く洗い上がりもスッキルですが乾燥することなく優秀な石鹸です。夏の暑さ対策でもう少し清涼感を期待していたので星4つにしました。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отлично

Reviewer2131457님께서 9 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Мыло на основе чайного и кокосовых масел и добавлением мяты. Приятный запах кокоса и мяты, хорошо мылится.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I love these soaps

Reviewer2505428님께서 5 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband loves these soaps as well. Finding a soap that is NOT based on Olive and Glycerin is something I've been trying to do for a very long time. My search ends here.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fiji soap

Reviewer2523903님께서 9 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Clears blemishes on face and body - without drying skin

Reviewer2266306님께서 6 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My favorite soap of all the Organic Fiji soaps, so far.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

fantastic!!!!!

5416975037077937794님께서 2 17, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using the soap and truly love it. It lathers great and works good when I wash my hair with it. It doesn't take much to get the bar of soap to lather and the smell is relaxing. Thank you again for your great product. Am anxious to try the loations!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best soap during the winter!

5627333763349140194님께서 12 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have often times had trouble with itchy skin in the winter but there is something different about this soap. When you rinse it off, it just feels alot more 'off' than most other soaps. This helps in keeping my skin healthy and moist.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great beauty product!

TheSoulfulSpoon님께서 3 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great soap with refreshing smell and only 2 ingredients!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Мыло очень приятное.

4801409730008896076님께서 9 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Нежное и прекрасно пахнет мятой. Чувствуется, что натуральное. И не сушит кожу.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Giant Soap Bars

Reviewer1089804님께서 5 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I will try all the Fijis. Don't dry my skin and last to a sliver when stored so it drains. The Spearmint fragrance floats all the way down the hall. Its like having a scent thing plugged in. Not that strong though, but noticeable. Thing of it is, when washing with it the fragrance is odd. I really don't care for it. I do like these Fijis to look at too, they are sorta translucent. Not that it has to do with anything just different, suprising.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 15

1 2