KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

As good or better than Country Life Vanadyl Sulfate

Reviewer2221603님께서 10 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Vanadyl Sulfate great for insulin resistance

Reviewer1309510님께서 2 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Thanks IHerb, This product has lowered my insulin requirements substantially within about a week of taking three capsules per day. Hoping it will help even more if I take it longer!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

vanadyl sulfate

Reviewer1580983님께서 5 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Use this for my diabetes instead of metformin. Works a treat. I use it in combination with a number of other supplements and I"m controlling the blood sugar with out drugs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very good

101010011님께서 1 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i take this after a long exercise session. this one has less and or better fillers than others

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

diabetes

tamerhosny님께서 7 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Taken this 3 caps daily, along with GTF Chromium and Alpha Lipoic acid, in the intention of treating Diabetese. Also taken with doctor's medication, one of them is Metformin. Diabetes is under controlled but i still cant leave doc medication as my glucose lvl will still shoot up.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Vanadyl Sulfate

5051860856722205675님께서 4 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Review of supplement product

Reviewer1630003님께서 8 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product was found to be of highest quality and proved to be very effective.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Vanadyl Sulfate 20 really puts some zip in your zap!

iHerb 고객님께서 5 11, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Instantly felt better and healthier my first week of use. My skin reacted to this and I felt like my body had a thorough cleanse as I got a rosy glow. I take two at night.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Alleviates my symptoms of vanadyl deficiency.

5598044110684246222님께서 4 21, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Alleviates my symptoms of vanadyl deficiency. Although, I do alter the volume I take due to sensitivity.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Highly recommended

5380912492447158182님께서 2 06, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Perfect goods. I am happy with. Using on daily bases.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 11

1 2