KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-5 / 5
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Probably the best E complex. Edit : finally maybe not!

4753345390864228868님께서 8 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have read many literature about the E family vitamins and it seems to me that the Tocomin complex is the only one that will provide you the full spectrum of this vitamin. Plus it is in a natural form (the synthetic E vitamin is to be avoided, as studies have shown that it causes the appearance of cancerous tumors, which is the exact contrary of the benefit expected with this complement). Edit : From 5 stars my rating goes to 2 stars because of the lack of clearness on the origin of the Vitamin E which is probably GMO.

Best E complex

Reviewer2978176님께서 4 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've taken various Vitamin E complexes and honestly I can't say I ever noticed a difference in how I feel with any of them, including this one. What this one has, that all others don't, is that they fully disclose the amounts of each E component in the complex. Other supplements disclose some of the components but don't give you the full detailed break down. These guys do and that gives them an A+ in my book. I want to know what I'm paying for. In addition their approach seems to put together an E complex that is basically found in nature in the same proportions.... seems like a rational approach. The only downside is the cost.... its not cheap.

Great E Product

Reviewer2414401님께서 3 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Just look through the full e spectrum products and you will quickly see that most come with fillers or bovine gel caps. I'm so glad to find this one. Start looking at fillers in your supplements. You might feel better when you eliminate them. I did.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great product it has all 8 compounds most other brands have mostly Alpha tocopherol

4639675170524535040님께서 2 09, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

seriously do your research, most brands including practitioner only high end have alpha tocopherol where as this brand has all 8 diffrent compounds,

Todomin Tocotrienols

Reviewer1056250님께서 7 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems to provide good quality and nutrition for the price. I have been using for 6 weeks. I like the idea of taking the components of vitamin E in the same proportions as they appear in nature

1-5 / 5