KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬

takes the place of zyprexa

Reviewer3204377님께서 1 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My pharmacist toldl me to try this. After over 15years on and off drugs like risperdal and zyprexa, 3 or 4 capsules of this a day took it's place. I didn't believe it, but it works great for schizoprenia, even the violent type and bipolar disorders. Now people in my family are totally off all those dangerous drugs. It also seems to help with weight loss. A note: This is not a drug so it doesn't work immediately or in a few days. It takes a few weeks to really get into your system, and it takes a few months to really see the effects. We saw results in as little as two weeks, but it was after about 2 to 3 months that there is a large differene. My pharmacist said that the longer you use it, the better it works. And that seems to be true. Fantasik product.

Helps me sleep

Reviewer2727671님께서 2 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had sleep difficulties throughout perimenopause and now in menopause. Zen Mind helps quiet my mind enough to get to sleep without too much difficulty.

Выполняет свою работу

PIONER님께서 12 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Содержит ГАББУ, но не в форме ФАРМА-ГАББА как у Торна и Теанин. Действует как натуральный транквилизатор в основном за счёт теанина я думаю. Торновская фарма-габба 100мг имеет действие такой же силы примерно, но не вызывает сонливости у меня. Этот препарат клонит в сон. С учётом того, что Торновский теанин стоит 53$ этот комплекс имеет право на жизнь, но лучшим по действию его не назову!

great product

Reviewer2583199님께서 2 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found these to replace another brand product from my Naturopath. This is definitely less expensive for the exact same ingredient.

like it

Reviewer3114297님께서 9 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Reliable quality.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Zen Mind is a great product

Reviewer2101697님께서 1 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My nutripath recommended it for generalized anxiety disorder and panic attack. It is great! I've taken xanax and it didn't really work for me, but Zen Mind is great. I would not be without it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

helps with sleep, and therefore everything else

Reviewer2765282님께서 8 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most relaxing supplement. I take it in the evening on an empty stomach, and fall asleep like a big kid.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product for those with noisy minds or have anxiety/insomnia

Reviewer3041843님께서 3 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I have bipolar disorder (as diagnosed by my psychiatrist and currently taking medications), upon reading the customer reviews on iHerb I started taking zenmind (2 or 3 capsules daily) and zinc (50mg, 1 daily) since Tuesday. Before I started taking the zenmind and zinc, things that would have upset me and resulted in crying are now more tolerable. Mentally and emotionally I am more resilient. I used to hate going shopping because of the crowds and feeling claustrophobic/socially anxious. Now I don't feel as bothered as previously. I have noticed that my moods are more stable too, and generally speaking I'm more productive during the day now, whereas before I'd be quite idle and wasting time. I would strongly recommend this product.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reviewer1139510님께서 10 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helped me relax a little to get to sleep, didn't keep me asleep though so I had to take another later on.

Focus Focus Focus

Reviewer1962075님께서 12 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon or evening - it seems to help my ability to focus on the tasks-at-hand.

1-10 / 20