KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Хороший продукт

RUBLEVAOKSANA님께서 2 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Я делаю из него йогурт, хороший и вкусный, выполняет свои функции по выращиванию бифидо флоры, но, к сожалению здесь нет предупреждения, что Securil, Propio-Fidus-Based чувствительны к влажности, каждая капсула запечатан в пластиковый отсек, и каждая оболочка капсул запечатаны в пакет с осушителем. Для достижения наилучших результатов после того, как оболочка удаляется из алюминиевой сумки, капсулы следует употреблять в течение двух недель. Т.е через 15 дней бактерии погибают прямо в своей упаковке...

My fissure healed

Reviewer2172676님께서 6 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These probiotics in addition to sunsweet prunes have helped my fissure to heal. The prunes did not do it alone, so I ordered these based on the NIH research. You do not have to continue taking these to repopulate your system. It has been about 3 months now and I've been regular since, without buying another box. I had chronic constipation, now I have a bowel movement 15 mins after I eat.

increases bifido bacteria

freeradicle님께서 5 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The probiotic in Securil produces propionic acid. Propionic acid feeds bifdo bacteria and also inhibits yeast. Bifido bacteria are the main beneficial bacteria in the colon. The colon should contain 1 trillion bacteria/ml whil the small intestine should only contain 10000 bacteria/ml. I used to take a lot of lactobacilli supplements. Lactobacilli also live in the small intestine. For people with small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), lactobacilli supplements can aggravate bloating. Now I take Securil with a bifido bacteria supplement only and it's easier to tolerate. It takes a long time to build up bifido levels by supplementation as the bacteria have to survive all the way through the intestinal tract before they reach the colon. Securil is unique in its action because it feeds endogenous bifido bacteria. It's a very good probiotic to start with for people who are unsure which probiotics would suit them.

excellent

Taniana님께서 9 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My brother used it and it made him go to the bathroom several times a day! Now that is great!

excellent

Reviewer1038825님께서 3 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

it works!! less gas than other products and more regular (after 2 weeks taking them)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

a must have in your probiotic line up

Reviewer2135589님께서 2 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this probiotic has the ability to pass thru the stomach. it is a must have and it has helped me wiht my candida problem!

Good for SIBO

Reviewer1415685님께서 12 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have SIBO and fructose malabsorbance and use this in combination with 1/2 capsule KyoDophilus. It does work, stool became a bit better and started smelling normal. Definitely recommended if you need to start with probiotics and can't tolerate them. I remove the capsule which has hypromellose, which I can't tolerate as well, and then put it in a beef gelatin cap from Now.

Securil

Reviewer1411198님께서 10 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an excellent product for helping to restore the flora. This is the real deal.

Securil

Reviewer2473923님께서 3 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have changed my approach to probiotics; I try to use them in support of naturally occuring bacteria instead of introducing exotic new ones. That is why I've chosen Securil.

peter allen

5014638635095063428님께서 12 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a very good product

1-10 / 12