KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-5 / 5
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

great for mood, energy and brain fog

FightingFatigue님께서 12 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love energy lipids. The powder has very few excipients, is pleasant tasting and gives me a huge boost. I also like the tablets. Check out my other review to decide if you prefer the tablets. Advantages of powder are no xylitol and fewer additives. Advantages of tablets are that they are more convenient as you can carry them with you, each tablet is a single dose and you don't need to stir them into a drink. I like to buy both!

JP, NY

Reviewer1965330님께서 2 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It is an amazing product. It takes away tiredness, I put some in my water when I go to the gym and I also take some in the morning with my green powder drink. It also tastes good and I will keep using as it gives a lot of energy.

Good, absorb humidity.

5371513790858680495님께서 1 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I give this for my 5 yo, I started with about 1/2 of the provided scoop once a day. Together with other supplements i saw improvement in eye contact and comprehension. The down side of this product is it absorb humidity pretty bad, if you live in high humidity place you need to think about how to store this supplement properly otherwise it will clump together and a little bit sticky to scoop. Apparently NT factor Nutricology and Allergy Research Group is similar in composition may be they are the same company. I found NT factor Allergy Research Group is cheaper elsewhere.

Good results

danarm님께서 11 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Highly energizing.

Very Disappointing and Expensive Product

4650886043759658228님께서 4 16, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is ultra expensive but I decided to try it for CFS as IHerb stopped selling the product I usually use with NT factor. I will not be buying it again. It had no effect on my energy and has a slightly unpleasant oily taste. The product also states it is to be used within 30 to 60 days after opening, so I presume it only keeps its maximum strength for 30 days. This is odd as keeping to the suggested dosage it should last the full 60 days. IHerb has discontinued a fantastic product with NT factor which really does have a profound effect on energy levels. I had used it for years and it had many more good reviews than this Nutricology powder. Nutritional Therapeutics, Healthy Aging, with NT Factor, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item), made a huge difference to my energy levels after only 6 days when I initially started taking it. I buy it from another vitamin company now.

1-5 / 5