KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-7 / 7
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Pall Protocol

iJenNZ님께서 7 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is intended to be used in conjunction with other products that are part of the Pall protocol for the treatment of the Multi system disorders such as Chronic Fatigue, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Fibromyalgia. Although I am not using the full protocol, I am using most of it and have notice a very definite improvement in symptoms. Thank you iherb for stocking this product at a very reasonable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Co. and a great product

Reviewer2338493님께서 1 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is one of the most effective fighters of infection. For me it aborts the effect of any viral or bacterial infection the very first day.Best part is it boosts the immunity to do it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

NAC

Reviewer1502240님께서 1 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I received these 4 Martin Pall products on 25.12.08 and took them according to his recommendations. ie gradually building up until I was taking all of them by 6.1.09. In the last few days I know I am feeling a lot better despite a lot of emotional trauma. Fatigue is less, brain fog disappearing, pain is less, I think post exertional malaise improving, I think sleep is improving. A longer trial needed for absolute confirmation of the above. Thank you Dr Pall and Allergy Research Group.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Pall Protocol

Reviewer1670674님께서 5 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good price. I think this Pall Protocol is giving me more energy. I'm feeling good about staying on it to see how it helps me. iHerb had the best price for this pricey supps, I think when I looked around.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Состав хороший, но...

PIONER님께서 12 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хороший комплекс, прям целый протокол, как сейчас принято говорить, для антиоксидантной и антитоксической защиты организма, причём с замахом на нейротокины за счёт TMG! Препарат вызывает на начальном этапе симптомы аутоинтоксикации, но это как раз говорит об его работоспособности. Однако - то ли форма компонентов страдает, то ли качество, но есть побочный эффект жжения в желудке и пищеводе!!! и сами таблетки внешне очень быстро окисляются, издавая при этом неприятные запахи. В итоге эти 90 таблеток мучаю уже не первый месяц - как домучаю больше брать не буду!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Birth Defects? Really?

Reviewer3054071님께서 12 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This company says about their product... "... chemicals" in this product that cause "reproductive HARM" and birth "DEFECTS." Why would they put these chemicals in any product they manufacture? California makes them come clean about this. Do all NAC companies have these same adverse affects? Shouldn't there be a skull and bones on the front label?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

NAC

Reviewer3055813님께서 7 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have not tried these yet, but Nutriology is a very good company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-7 / 7