KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Hayfever relief

Reviewer2140768님께서 4 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Having suffered bad hayfever the last couple of days, I had tried vitamin C with only limited benefit. I recalled reading that methionine may help, so I had a cap on an empty stomach at night and started to get relief within 10 minutes. I also slept better than I usually do. This is a well-tolerated product for me and is free of magnesium stearate. Methionine is an essential amino acid (your body cannot synthesise it) that is required for the methylation cycle; hormones such as serotonin, melatonin and dopamine are produced as a result of this cycle. The B vitamins are also essential for methylation, however in my case, supplemental methionine seems very beneficial and I have been taking a multi-vitamin (plus extra methylcobalamin B12 occassionally) for years. As with most things, moderation is key. Excess methionine, particularly in the absence of B vitamins can lead to elevated homocysteine, but methionine deficiency can also compromise the methylation cycle, lead to fatty liver disease plus a range of other health issues. Indeed methionine deficiency can also lead to higher homocysteine; here's a quote from Kilmer McCully, one of the pioneers of homocysteine research: 'Methionine deficiency elevates blood homocysteine concentrations because of decreased synthesis of adenosyl methionine and dysregulation of sulfur amino acid metabolism'.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Regained energy to get through the day

Reviewer3108211님께서 6 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Past Candida infections left me with an overload of acetaldehyde that left me feeling constantly drained, often requiring long naps in the day. After receiving my iHerb order, I took 500 mg of l-methionine and NAC each and the very next day, I woke up ready to jump out of bed! I went through the day feeling more energetic (but not hyper), and not as though I was "leaking energy". I find that I can take this and / or NAC to achieve this effect, but l-methionine seems to help clear the mind as well.

Very good

Reviewer1256308님께서 8 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Took b12 injections allmost every day. With L-methionine and Carnitine I need to take b12 only once in the two weeks. I feel a lot better, less tired, less pain. Like the capsules of Twin labs even more, because these are smaller.

Lipid management

Reviewer3323341님께서 9 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Use along with L-lysine and L-carnitine for reducing liver fats.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Smell of pickled daikon radish

5441601568455206788님께서 5 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Purchased for liver and leaky gut.

Good for lowering histamine

5688431299396941972님께서 11 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have a lot of benefits from l-methionine. This supplement works within 1 hour. I get relief from my hay fever symptoms. I do not repurchase this product again, and the reason is 'California Proposition 65 Warning'. The product contains lead. That's just a no-go for me! 5 stars for l-methionine, 1 star for this product containing a harming chemical!

l-mETHIONINE

Reviewer2156261님께서 6 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Brilliant helping you to relax

Nutricology, L-Methionine

Reviewer2167095님께서 7 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent, very happy.

Great Product

4650648719080664333님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The product is great, but the smell is a little strong.

Smelly

Reviewer2050611님께서 2 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They have a smell to them that I don't like that much which makes them difficult to take.

1-10 / 12