KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Works very well

Reviewer1139510님께서 5 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I starting taking this with lunch and the Pancreas extract helps with digestion and the rest of the glands give me energy. Great product, this company sells excellent glandulars.

Life Changing

Reviewer2862251님께서 1 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an amazing product. I have my energy back, and surprisingly, my lungs feel fantastic! Highly recommend.

Good Supplement for Home Made Cat Food

5691309068385245834님께서 11 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Easy to open, not packed in so tightly I have to fight to get the powder out, which is nice when you have to open 16 for each 20-pound batch of cat food. No odor to make them turn their noses up, either. {They HATE B vitamins}

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer2139704님께서 7 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I think this is helping (and NO magnesium stearate!)

Great product!!!

sunstate님께서 12 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take glandular supplements about one month. In the beginning i consume only adrenal, thymus and orchic ones in the different products. But the result not so expressive as this product gave me. I think this because of spleen and pancreas tissues maybe. The spleen takes very important role in a growth of lymphocytes. And it takes to be proved this taking spleen glands supplement separately. And of course this product is highly recommended!

Real Adrenal Boost

5291365967689154749님께서 12 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ImmoPlex Glandular is the best adrenal glandular I have found to help balance my energy and I recover from adrenal fatigue. My digestive system was struggling so the added Pancreas, Thymus and Spleen tissue helps the balance. I wanted a free range product without chemical or pesticides residue and an grateful for this product which I highly recommend.

Very satisfied

5372174137950072535님께서 2 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very easy to order and the delivery was very prompt even though I'm all the way in Australia. The ImmunoPlex is exactly what I was after - a power in a capsule and the fact that it's made from produce of Australia and New Zealand eases my mind as these capsules will be of a decent quality with no risk of prions

great product

Reviewer2002420님께서 1 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very high dosage at a very reasonable price. Others charge more with much lower dosage.

A good formula

tigercho님께서 8 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Definetely works, i use it in conjunction with other supplements for immune support for CFS

Powerful stuff

ReviewsfromaFriend님께서 5 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had a very potent reaction to this that involved profuse sweating, even in a cold environment. I am now avoiding it. Giving it 5 stars because it has an obvious effect, and thus the reader of this review might want to experiment with it, not because I found it, personally beneficial. Click my name to read about my other nutritional adventures :)

1-10 / 21