KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 14
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Time release DHEA

Reviewer2284349님께서 1 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have found that time released DHEA suits me better than the more quickly absorbed varieties.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Reliable and Effective

Reviewer1908266님께서 10 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These Nutricology tablets are well tolerated by my husband and me. We've tried many other methods to raise DHEAs, and this is the only version that does not lower cortisol for us. Blood levels rose to optimal levels. We're glad to have found these! When the 25-mg tablets are out of stock, we use 10 mg and 15 mg to get our dose right.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really like this DHEA

Reviewer2089891님께서 6 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Because my doctor and I are trying to get the right dose of DHEA, these scored tablets make it very easy to get the right amount. I take it every morning.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

BRAIN ALIVE

Reviewer2862251님께서 4 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

and back in business! I take this 3x daily and wow what a difference! My memory, energy level and mood have improved tremendously!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not sure

Reviewer1402131님께서 5 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is nice because it is a low dose formula more suited to women. However after taking it for about ten days, I had two episodes of heart palpitations with dizziness, so I stopped after reading that some MD's fear it can cause these symptoms and even heart attack. It is probably best to take only under medical supervision. My husband takes it for Lupus treatment and it has made a tremendous change in the improvement of blood counts and also gave him more energy and improved his temperament. He takes 100mg under the supervision of his Rheumatologist.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Лучший для нас

PIONER님께서 1 30, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Данный препарат содержит ДХЕА 10мг в липидно-матричной пролонгированной форме. Я его выбрал на основе проб нескольких препаратов ДХЕА - читайте на моей странице. По отзывам на английском языке данная версия не снижает кортизол у тех кому это не нужно, т.е. ниже нормы. Таблетка очень легко ломается по-полам, очень удобно подбирать индивидуальную дозировку. Принимается один раз в день. НО у этого производителя гораздо выгоднее по-цене брать более высокие дозировки, так что если планируете наращивать, то смотрите версии 15, 25, 50 мг...Реколмендую как лучший ДХЕА на сайте!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

toppie

5692752382418087618님께서 10 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

snelle levering helpt me jong houden

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ARG/Nutricology 10mg DHEA

Reviewer1888613님께서 9 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

excellent product. scored so 5 mg dose can be broken off as well. -a licensed physician, name withheld.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

DHEA 10mg tabs

Reviewer3193039님께서 6 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product, very useful to be able to break the tablets in half easily. Superb shipping to the UK, thanks a lot.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good price

Reviewer3062969님께서 5 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

helps balance all hormones

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 14

1 2