KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Helps my fibromyalgia

Reviewer2624724님께서 7 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Absolute necessity for us!

Reviewer1017492님께서 6 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Susan

Reviewer2010448님께서 7 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Easy on the stomach

Reviewer2112383님께서 11 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Reviewer2042146님께서 3 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

Use in Coffee!

Reviewer1973905님께서 8 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband puts about a quarter teaspoon of this in his coffee to take the acid out. If he does not do this, coffee often makes his stomach hurt. It seems odd, but it works!

Good Product

Reviewer3092975님께서 12 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I thought this vitamin C powder would taste bad, but it doesn't.

C Powder

Reviewer1936668님께서 12 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

Vitamin C Powder

Reviewer2246201님께서 12 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This product has corn in it!

Reviewer2957418님께서 10 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased this vitamin c for my son, who is allergic to corn. It distinctly says, "corn-free". So imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house and I learned that the main ingredient is corn! Corn allergic folks - now you know!

1-10 / 26