KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Changed formulation as of March 2015

Reviewer1874207님께서 3 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This used to be one of the few available pure adrenal extracts from healthy animals without additives. The manufacturer has changed the formulation and now includes fillers. The pills are also much bigger without having an increased amount of adrenal, so I am estimating they are now at least half filler. I have been purchasing this product for years but will now be looking for something else.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Life saving product ONLY for those in need of adrenal supplementation

Reviewer3181965님께서 4 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have adrenal failure and am dependent on supplementation. This product has been excellent so far. I don't know what I would do if it no longer was available. It upsets me that people don't do proper research and ignore warnings. UNLESS you have a serious condition that demands natural glandular replacement (as an alternative to synthetic steroids) DO NOT TRY this product. For us that are unable to tolerate the synthetic steroids, this is a God-send.I have no problems whatsoever, and I have successfully restored adrenal health. I do feel sorry for the reviewer who ended up in ER, but I wish they provided the reason for their experimenting with this potentially harmful supplement, rather than giving it one star review. If taken for a correct diagnosis, the dose is individual and must be divided in several portions daily (anything from a capsule to 3, depending on condition). This is not a supplement for casual use. I have taken it for five years without side effects, rather recovering very well. I found I had to lower the dose, but due to genetic causes and several burnouts,I will have to take this for the rest of my life. Please understand that some of us are dependent on this glandular. For anyone else, do take the disclaimers and warnings seriously.

Great!

Ingrid75님께서 6 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These ones helped me (along with other vitamins such as high dosed vitamin C) to treat my adrenal exhaustion. Couldn't order this in the Netherlands, and ended up at iHerb's. Well... never left since!

Nutricology-Adrenal-Natural-Glandular-150-Veggie-Caps/45935

4615469440604830918님께서 6 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Use it three times a day (3x3). Read the book dr. Wilson has written. It works for me!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Ended up in the emergency department

Reviewer2565990님께서 7 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

An hour after taking these, I had such severe upper abdo pain, that I had to go home from work. I didn't make the connection between the pain the this product so I took them again the next day. Again, within an hour of ingesting I ahd such severe upper abdo pain that I though I had a AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm) or a sudden perforated gastric ulcer (no history of ulcers!). I ended up in the emergency department for 10 hours on a morphine protocol. Abdo CT and US found nothing. I'm having these capsules analysed because NO product should put a person in an emergency situation like these have done.

効いてるかどうかわかんないけど

5036927514645879261님께서 7 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

いいのかもしれない。。。 血液検査したわけじゃないし、よくわからないけどいいんじゃないかな?たぶん。。 でも残留コルチゾールが入ってるのかどうかわからないし、その辺記入してほしかったかな。

Great product!

Reviewer2910027님께서 8 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My Natural Pathic Doctor told me that my adrenals are a little sluggish. I started taking this and feel energized. What a difference. I feel great! :)

I think it works

4740181579120673932님께서 10 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Despite the fact that I have no idea what this supplement does with my adrenals I'm positive because I do have more energy. I hope it's strengthening my adrenals and not only giving energy because of traces of adrenalin and cortisol. A good explanation of the effect on my body I didn't find until now. So if someone could help me out with that, I'd appreciate that.

good stuff

4700687667432435786님께서 2 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

thanks for sending , it works good

Nutricology, Adrenal, Natural Glandular, 150 Veggie Caps