KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 51
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Better than intravenous antibiotics for drug resistant bacterial infection

Reviewer2786187님께서 1 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My son-in-law came down with a drug resistant bacterial infection during the two weeks he was in the hospital. He was put on intravenous antibiotics immediately and was told that the intravenous antibiotics would have to continue for eight weeks at home after he left the hospital. Upon receiving that information, his wife, my daughter, gave him six NutriBiotic GSE High Potency Capsules a day in divided doses, even though I had instructed her to give him three a day. Just before he was released from the hospital blood tests were again taken to determine the present extent of his infection. It was discovered that he was completely infection free. The doctors and nurses were totally surprised but were unaware of the Capsules Plus. This was not, however, surprising to us. We have had nothing but excellent results using this product through the years. Most certainly would not be without it or the liquid form.

Мечта инфекциониста.

4763426094384403470님께서 5 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Препарат с уникальным составом-антибактериальный,противогрибковый,противопаразитарный,иммуномодулирующий.Действует мягко,без побочных эффектов.То,что хорошо справляется с грибком,испытано и одобрено.

Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules

Reviewer3002071님께서 5 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

GSE, or Grapefruit Seed Extract, is very helpful when infections of any kind arise. Urinary tract infections seem to respond quickly. It should help with any illness. I like NutriBiotic, and use both the liquid and the capsules.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Such a convenient way to take GSE!

Reviewer3286239님께서 1 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Sometimes it's just too much trouble to use the GSE drops and mix them with spicy V8 or orange juice...I sometimes run out of both! These capsules solve the problem, and my daughter, who has Lyme disease, takes them every A.M. and P.M. to combat the nasty cysts that spirochetes hide in. The artemesia and echinacea in this product also help to get rid of the critters that are hidin' out in the muscles. Wonderful, effective product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Nutribiotic is my friend

Reviewer3149620님께서 1 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seriously, I believe I keep my candida at bay by using NitriBiotic Grapeseed Extract on a regular basis. The drops don't work for me - cannot tolerate them. But the capsules are fine and don't have gluten, dairy or soy.

No titile

Reviewer2155347님께서 12 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an excellent natural strong antibiotic - use it when sinus infection or cold first starts - within 24 hours we are usually free of symptoms - highly recommend to keep on the shelf - do not use daily

Energy booster

Reviewer2140536님께서 7 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I ordered this product for myself mainly for the Sweet Woomwood aspect of it, but the fact that it has Grapefruit seed Extract is an added bonus. So far I have found it to be really good. I have no energy or motiviation and since taking these I have gone to work for the last two weeks full of energy and determination. I bought these for my friend who was recommended to use the Sweet Wormwood for Cancer treatment, and I bought a bottle of these for myself and I will keep on buying them because I think that they definately have an effect. Plus they are a third of the price of what you pay in Australia. The shipping was very quick!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Тем, кто не любит капать!

5444169485272595557님께서 10 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Удобно взять с собой, легко принимать. Ячмень больше не вылазит, с грибком на ногте пока видимых изменений не видно, хотя мы его капаем еще жидким концентратом.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A natural stimulant to the immune system.

Reviewer1572662님께서 8 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Highly recommended as a first line defense against flu bugs, bacteria and viruses. One physician's monthly newsletter finds this a viable alternative to even the most celebrated antibiotic pharmaceutical agents. And it is apparently effective against a broad range of infection which cannot be treated with conventional therapy.

Замечательный антикандидный комплекс!

Katrin2012님께서 9 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень помогает в борьбе с дрожжами и бактериями в кишечнике в период их сильнейшего разрастания.