KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Nutrex CardioAstin

Reviewer2320221님께서 8 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

excellent product. it really works for me. I am a doubting Thomas on some claims but i take another version of astaxanthin for sunburn control so I decided to try this for my 56 yr old eyes and my contrast vision has improved a lot. occasionally I have to read yellow letters on a white background- previously I struggled w/ the task but not any more! typical EXCELLENT iHerb price and service. 4stars

Cardio Protection

Reviewer2645043님께서 9 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product seems to help. With CHF, I need to boost my cardio health. I ordered this for the Astaxanthin and it also adds L-Carnitine and CO-Q-10. Take this with fat in your meal! Wish it had just a bit more of the CO-Q-10.

cardio

Reviewer1983368님께서 8 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

have send it to my sister to Kazakhstan; she is happy :)

Great Combination

Reviewer2842299님께서 5 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has CQ-10 added to the Astaxanthin, which the brand that I had ordered in the past did not have. I will order this product again.

Great

Scottishdave님께서 4 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great formula for having extra energy. Highly recommended.

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2736886님께서 6 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This formula is the most affordable Astahanthin (when 70% off) which is highly recommended by Dr. Mercola

Buen producto

Reviewer2214333님께서 9 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ayuda a mejorar tu corazon, si bien prefiero CoQ10 de Healthy Origins porque prefiero tomar una sola capsula al dia

happy with this

Reviewer1493841님께서 1 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

bought this for my husband so have no personal experience but his verdict was that he felt much less tired and far more energetic whilst taking this product.

Wonderful formula !

Reviewer2770294님께서 11 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This formula encompasses several ingredients that I had wanted to include in my daily regimen. I am now able to take them without having to ingest several extra tablets or capsules. I love the softgels and the Nutrex quality.

Love it

Reviewer1629307님께서 6 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Can feel this product improving my overall health

1-10 / 19