KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Delicious!!!

heidischuyten님께서 8 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have searched for years to find a protein shake that I can consume. I have over 40 food allergies inlcuding gluten, dairy, whey, rice and pretty much everything else. I was so excited when I found this. They shake is declicous and very filling. I would give it a 10 out of 10.

Good protein powder

Reviewer1458185님께서 3 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Use it in all my smoothies. The vanilla flavour is somewhat strong, covering the taste of hemp decently, but I still need to mix it with berries or something else to add flavour.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Wrong Description! Too much SUGAR!

Reviewer1177329님께서 10 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The description on iHerb lists the sugar content as 3g per serving, but when I received the container it says there is actually 9g sugar. There is also less fiber and protein than what the iHerb description claims. I went to Nutiva's website and they have the same nutritional values listed as the container I received. However, if you look at the photo of the back of the container on iHerb it says the same thing as the product description on iHerb. I guess I'm going to have to contact Nutiva to find out which is correct. The taste isn't terrible. It actually tastes a little like sesame seeds (not sure if that's a good thing or not).

Great Alone or Mixed with Another Shake

Reviewer3303538님께서 7 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this product. I can easily have it on its own, with 3-4 scoops in rice, almond, or coconut milk to make an excellent shake (I also add a generous shake of cinnamon and a dash of vanilla, both organic and from iHerb of course). I also add it to the True Vitality Plan Protein Shake (vanilla), because I like to mix hemp, pea, and rice proteins- I believe they're the most effective proteins, best absorbed and easiest on digestion. I also use a blender bottle with blender ball from iHerb; it's the fastest and best way to whip up a quick protein shake.

really good!

Reviewer2401488님께서 11 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the best shake I have tried so far! It tastes really good, and gives me a energy-boost in the morning. I will keep on buying these for sure!

Tastes nice!

5379228678099807549님께서 6 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

just to comment on taste wise, the taste is very good and mixes very well with milk. Hemp is very healthy, much better choice than whey protein.

Protein supplement

5670553779898858488님께서 5 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased this product a while back and so far I like it. The taste is fantastic and it seems to be of good quality.

Great stuff!!

Reviewer2639606님께서 11 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love Hemp Protein! This stuff is quality. Doesn't taste amazing though, but I don't mind that.

Действенный, сытный

Alenya님께서 2 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Пожалуй, лучший из всех опробованных мной протеинов. Балл снят за вкусовые качество. Он довольно крупнодисперсный, на вкус это влияет сильно. Хорошо идет с яблочным фрешем и смузи. Вкусно добавлять в растительное молоко-миндальное, соевое, арахисовое. Могу посоветовать добавлять в коктейль ложечку кокосового масла, так намного вкуснее и приятнее пьется.

Цвет и вкус не очень.

5154877406340835809님께서 5 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Купила этот протеин из за натуральности. Но он ужасно сладкий, цвет тот ещё, кое как выпиваю его, больше наверное не закажу.

1-10 / 13