KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

NuNaturals, LevelRight

Reviewer2639563님께서 7 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband takes this product since over 2 years, he is diabetic type 2. LevelRight keeps his blood sugar low. By taking LevelRight everyday he was able to reduce his medicament from 4 pills per day to half a pill per day.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Reviewer2808155님께서 1 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

LevelRight

Reviewer2984372님께서 12 17, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take LevelRight 3 times a day, along with Gluco-Science by Source Naturals, to control my addiction/cravings for sugar, and to help maintain normal Blood Glucose/sugar levels. It has helped me significantly, and I highly recommend it!

Hyperglycemia

Reviewer2617780님께서 11 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't have outright diabetes but my blood sugar runs a bit high. This combination of herbal extracts keeps my blood sugar within the normal range. The herbs involved have been used for centuries to control blood sugar, and they really seem to work, at least for me.

really helps me

Reviewer2664178님께서 11 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm impressed with this LevelRight. Am diet-controlled nearly-diabetic and if I take this with a meal that I know will spike my blood sugar, it goes up much less.

A must have

Reviewer1461260님께서 4 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using this product for almost 1 year and seen amazing results.

NuNatural levelright

Reviewer1580872님께서 12 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I got this for a friend who is hypoglycemic and was having trouble with really low sugars. To solve it she ate lots of sweets and had a huge weight gain. This product balanced the sugar and allows her to slow down on the carbs. She does fine now (also switched to 4 small meals the Atkins way.)

Nice product

Reviewer1587596님께서 2 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works just fine, helps keep blood sugar levels stable.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Keeps blood sugar stable along with decrease in carbs

Reviewer1615889님께서 8 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

If you want to follow a low carb diet to keep your blood glucose in the normal range without other medication, this product works.

See Below