KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract Provides Emmediate Reults

Reviewer2458996님께서 7 05, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After having a high carb meal including cake with a dense sugary icing, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. After having a high-carb meal, I added 1 dropper of the NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract to my evening tea just before retiring for bed. On the following morning, I realized a 10 point drop as compared to my average fasting blood sugar. Continuous use for just two weeks has shown up to a 20 point drop in blood sugar as compared to my most recent 6 months average fasting count. This really product works, and it tastes good too. God is very good, indeed. T. Wilson Texas, USA Note: the high-carb meal was just a test. For obvious reasons, I don’t recommend eating this way on a regular basis. T. Wilson Texas, USA

NuNaturals Cinnamon Extract

Reviewer2108311님께서 7 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I ordered this for my wife. She has Type II Diabetes. For the past couple of weeks he blood sugar has been way above normal. within 2 days this product has brought here reading within acceptable levels. She uses it twice daily in the morning and early afteronn either in coffee or an herbal tea. Great product!

Julie Barnett

Reviewer1840625님께서 1 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is great! It helps my husband's diabetes. In particular his feet don't hurt at all with the cinnamon.

Works Great!

Reviewer2043035님께서 10 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This cinnamon extract has much more cinnamon benefits than any pill form. It works wonderfully to keep glucose down. I recommend it highly and purchase it all the time.

NuNaturals, Cinnamon Extract, 2 oz

Reviewer2829641님께서 7 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We take this, along with other supplements, to help control our cholesterol levels. We both have experienced higher HDL and lower LDL.

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Cinnamon Extract

Reviewer2041705님께서 8 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Having been using this product for quite sometime; and firmly believe it is helping me control my glucose levels.

Yummy in coffee

Reviewer2331374님께서 12 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Began using this extract to help with blood sugar levels. This tastes very yummy in my coffee in the morning. I have been using for about a year and I am happy with it.

Verifiable Results!

Reviewer1716659님께서 11 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am a low carb person and have no blood sugar issues, however, I do like my Happy Hour. My doctor told me that if I must drink, to take a shot of this cinnamon extract prior to. I bought the extract about 9 months ago but it let it sit because I thought this was all hooey. Well, it's NOT hooey! My morning sugar is generally the highest of the day (95) and it hovers in the mid 80's the rest of the day ... going anywhere from 115 to 145 after meals (depending on what I eat.) Taking a full shot of the cinnamon prior to bed gives me a morning sugar of about 75. I also take a full shot in the morning to level things out during the day, and my sugar remains in the high 70's-low 80's. Of course I'm eating low carb, but my sugar has not exceeded 100 after meals. I'm always doing some kind of experiment on myself and this was particularly gratifying since the results are verifiable in a very short period of time. Great stuff! I do wish the dropper held more fluid.

Nice.

Reviewer1582777님께서 11 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been taking cinnamon capsules by New Chapter, and wanted to try extract, which I prefer as a supplement anyway. This is great to take in water, or added to milk or a smoothie / health drink.

Cinnamon Extract

Reviewer1986099님께서 7 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems to help with leveling out my blood sugar hypoglycemia problem.

1-10 / 34