KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 105
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Don't like the stevia part

Reviewer1956863님께서 12 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great idea. I love xylitol and wanted convenient packets for when I ate out. However the stevia in it gives it a bitter taste.

Bad After Taste!!

Reviewer3247496님께서 11 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After reading all the positive comments on the website I was really looking forward to this sugar substitute. But I tried it many times in different beverages and frankly It has a bad chemical taste. Will never use again.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great tasting & healthy too!

Reviewer2538256님께서 12 06, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Reviewer2406990님께서 1 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Good Product.

Reviewer1518891님께서 9 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

Has a bitter aftertaste

Reviewer1170608님께서 7 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Wasn't crazy about this one. It had a funny aftertaste I couldn't get ignore.

Tastes Great!!

Reviewer1322740님께서 2 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this stuff....I think I'm on like my 30th box!!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

best all natural sweetener I've found

Reviewer3084789님께서 10 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used splends for years and just started looking for an all natural substitute. I've tried stevia and many other sweetners, but this is by far the best. It works best when mixed with something that already has a little sweetness. I mix it with a little fruit juice and add water to make a low cal fruit drink that is still all natural. It works well in coffee and tea but only after a little sugar or honey is added. Great product, wish it came in bulk.

linda wilson

Reviewer2047525님께서 10 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

easy to carry, great product.

Product Information

Reviewer2933531님께서 10 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Handy to carry with you.

1-10 / 105