KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 150
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

first action of the day!

Reviewer1383782님께서 11 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the first thing I do every morning before devotions. I have been taking in one form or another for 2 years every day. I am more emotionaly balanced than "EVER" before in my 51 years and I have the energy of a 30 yr old...unless you want help moving furniture than I'm 51.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

best b-12 ever!

Reviewer1972774님께서 8 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

my son has autism and self limits his diet...he east no meat whatsoever...and the body can not make b-12, we get it from the foods we eat, specifically meat. so i have been trying out different b-12's over the past couple years. as soon as we tried ultra b-12 from now we saw a difference in my son. he became more social, and his speech exploded....i mean within 2 weeks time we saw a difference. we ran out and i tried a different b-12, and his gains started to wear away so immediately i got some more now b-12 and will never let the bottle run out again!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really Helpful

Reviewer2742298님께서 2 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like this product and it fills a nice niche in my mostly vegetarian diet. I actually like the taste as well. I'm now on my second bottle. It too, helps me get out of bed without coffee :-)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

хороший!

JuliaGorbova님께서 12 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Брала сыну. Невролог назначила витамины группы В. Хорошая форма, приятно пить. Ребёнок 1.10 пьёт по 1мл. Рассчитывали с доктором по потребностям его возраста, чтобы была мягкая подпитка мозгу без передозировок. Хорошее действие. Вкусный. Консультируйтесь с врачом!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

B!2

5621001926314150954님께서 1 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Витамины группы В нужны не только для общего состояния но и для волос глаз..зима волосы никакие..выпадают..начала принимать выпадают намного меньше..общее состояние этакий энерджайзер неутомимый несмотря на то что зима..пора когда народ ходит как сомнабулы)))мне нравится эффект..рекомендую

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Now Foods, Ultra B-12, 5,000 mcg

natalia님께서 8 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень хороший комплекс витаминов группы В. Дает больше энергии.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Helps with mood/sleep

Reviewer1544434님께서 2 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I wrote a review on here before, but it was removed. Not sure why. But I do want people to know that it has helped with my child's chronic mood swings and insomnia. I will definitely keep this on hand for him. Maybe my review before was too long and detailed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ОТЛИЧНО.

TERMINATOR님께서 11 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

У этих витаминов какой то анаболический эффект.Невероятный приток энергии.Разовая доза равняется пяти пипеткам,но я использую одну мне хватает с головой.))Раньше колол наши отечественные витамины группы В...но...это небо и земля.Хотя утверждают,что уколы более био доступны.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Definite Help

Reviewer1835405님께서 9 06, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking it for a month now. I have a lot more energy. It even helps me get out of the bed in the morning without coffee.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great product, pleasant taste

Reviewer3128043님께서 1 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

it works really well. i don't need to drink many cups of coffee to keep me awake anymore.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 150

1 2 3 4 5