KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great product.

Reviewer1378218님께서 9 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The increased amount of water absorption capacity that it provides to my muscles, make it easier for them to receive the oxygen needed to extract energy from the different sources, both on the anabolic and in the catabolic cycles.

Good stuff

Reviewer1107737님께서 3 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I do not train for 1 rep max or powerlifting. I am a wheelchair bodybuilder and this product has increased my strenght. On my light days I train using a 2 second delay/pause at the bottom of the rep. There is a nice improvement in firmness, strength and endurance.

AWESOME!

Reviewer2196640님께서 9 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm a vegetarian and have been spinning for the last 8 mos. I recently read in a cycling magazine that creatine was recommended (at 5g a day) for vegetarians. So, I ordered this. I took it the first day 30 mins before spinning and WOW! I had a ton of energy so much so that I was starving after the first hour of class! I have taken it since and it provides energy every time. I have only recently started lifting weights again so I haven't noticed any muscle mass changes at this point, but I highly recommend this product. Please note that the pill, while rather large, is coated and extremely easy to swallow!! So, do not be intimidated by the size. Thanks NOW Foods for creating such an awesome and affordable product.

Creatine Monohydrate

Reviewer1927118님께서 10 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For as big as the pills are, they are very easy to swallow.

very convenient

Reviewer2810699님께서 4 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

preferable to powder form. good quality.

creatine

Reviewer2414038님께서 8 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

As always, best prices, fastest service from iHerb. Creatine monohydrate (plus whey protein) now appears to be giving me twice the muscle growth I used to get from my gym workouts before I started taking it.

CREATINE IS THE BEST

Reviewer1234486님께서 1 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

SAME PRODUCT,SAME RESULTS.IT WORKS FOR ME!

Esay to Take!

Reviewer1394974님께서 1 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

a good, easy way to get your creatine!

Good, classic one

Reviewer2427005님께서 1 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good, classic one

Nice Workout

Reviewer1274616님께서 8 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Take this for workouts---realy defines.

1-10 / 19