장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
24/7 고객지원

iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 52
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Now Foods, SAMe, 400 mg, 60 tablets

iHerb 고객님께서 11 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I read about SAMe from a variety of sources. My psychiatrist gave it an o.k. for mood stabilization support, but warned that it costs a lot of money. Because of joint pain AND mood issues, I was hoping for a multi-treatment of sorts, which would enable me to reduce or eliminate a few other meds. I ordered what I predicted was a 6 week supply, based on the dosing my MD suggested. I am pressing on, determined to finish the first 60 tablets, and regretting the purchase. Although "side effects may go away over time", I've about had enough. At 400, mgs, I had severe abdominal pain the first few days, diminshing to a mere loss of appetite beyond. Increasing the dose by 400 mgs/week (with permission to increase all the way up to 2400 from MD)I am now up to 1200 mgs. I will abandon this experiment at the end of the week, unless I find my knee pain improved, and the stomach pain/loss of appetite thing gone. As for mood, no one in pain and without good diet, due to loss of appetite, can be real happy. As for the money, not worth it for me. AND, come to find out from the Naturopath, SAMe is very unstable, must be refridgerated at ALL times, no matter what the product label says, should be purchased only in a blister pack etc. I have three unopened bottles left. I will ask whether iHerb will take them back, but I doubt they will. My mistake. I should have researched this one more carefully.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отличный препарат!

p3r3zvon님께서 4 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Отличный препарат! Лучший гепатопротектор! В форме таблеток подходит для профилактики, но если у вас серьезные проблемы с печенью, тогда задумайтесь над приобретением аналогов SAMe в ампулах для введения в мягкие ткани с помощью уколов, так как биоусваиваемость SAMe в таблетках не более 10%. Аналоги препарата легко найти в интернете по названию действующего вещества.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Супер-штука! Ровное настроение!

iHerb 고객님께서 2 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Я похоже первый раз вижу такой явный эффект от бада. Сначала заметила жуткую сонливость, высыпалась минимум за 10 часов, связывала это с полярной ночью, но раньше-то такого не было никогда.Почитала отзывы и поняла, что виноват SAMe. Но принимала я его не правильно, с утра и вечером, иногда и днем (в аннотации банке написано 2-4 р в день, но servings size при этом 1 шт.), устроила себе передоз, короче. Теперь пью 1 шт перед сном и все отлично, сон 8 часов без просыпаний. Отлично влияет на настроение - большую часть времени у меня повышенная тревожность, часто депрессии, а тут уже месяц спокойна как удав. Настроение не приподнятое, но очень ровное, оч мне нравится, прям отдыхаю от своей постоянной тревоги. Не хочу слазить с этих таблеток))

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Gave me my life back

iHerb 고객님께서 10 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I fell into a terrible depression after the end of a five year relationship. My therapist recommended that I take these to help restabilise my mood. I started off taking one tablet a day for a couple of weeks but wasn't noticing a difference - I was in a pit of despair every day and spent every waking moment in tears, unable to leave the house and unable to eat (I became unhealthily skinny). I was completely unable to focus on anything else. After speaking with my therapist again I realised that I hadn't been taking the dose that she had recommended - being 4 tablets a day. I started taking the 4 tablets a day and within a week I noticed a difference. I stopped crying, I was able to go to social events again and was no longer preoccupied with negative thoughts every minute of the day. I have, to a large extent, regained my appetite as well, although it is not yet back to what it was before the breakup. Besides the natural-feeling lift in my mood, I have not noticed any ancillary side effects such as mental "numbness". The tablets can cause mild intestinal discomfort, but nothing severe and in my opinion well worth the mood-stabilising benefits. I cannot speak more highly of this product. I would recommend it to anybody.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

SAM-e 400 by Now Foods

iHerb 고객님께서 2 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a life saver. It really does ease joint pain, lift depression, and I can't tell about it cleansing the liver part. It's not that we are not on speaking terms, I just don't know what my liver feels like. But I do know that my hubby and I both take it every morning. We communicate better and stay more focused and have much less depression. Again a healthy life style helps and this gives us a good start toward it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Using SAMe since 2008

iHerb 고객님께서 4 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using SAMe since 2008 for mood (since I was 28 yrs old), and now subsequently for joint health. One 400mg daily is the dose that I take, mid-morning. I have absolutely no side effects that I can identify, and it does not affect my stomach at all, and I have a sensitive stomach. On the flip side, I was suggested to try TMG, which is the precursor to SAMe and much much cheaper, BUT, that gives me super crazy migraines, so sorry TMG, you don't take the place of my SAMe. And I have to say, iHerb price for 60 x 400mg caps is the best I have found anywhere. Even though I have to pay over $40.00 in shipping to Canada, its still half the price per container, if I were to order locally (30 x 400mg costs $51.00 CAD elsewhere, versus 60 x 400mg $50.47 USD). So the more I order, the more I save via iHerb.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Product

iHerb 고객님께서 4 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very effective! No side effects. Headaches are gone

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Awesome

iHerb 고객님께서 3 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product and so much cheaper than what I can get it for in Australia .... Can't live with out it, I use the suppliment to help with my Fibromyalgia, keeps me going. Thank you

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

from the Netherlands

iHerb 고객님께서 4 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

SAMe I am now taking for over a month, one a day. I forgot how my body used to ache with diffuse pain, till I read a review - it is now completely gone, where I used to complain to the doctors frequently. I am sufuring from CFS (chronic fatique syndrome). As a complementation I am now ordering an Adrenal support (Now Foods, Super Cortisol Support, iherb) Whished someone told me years ago. It is expensive but it does a good job. People sense and telling me I look better too.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

SAMe

iHerb 고객님께서 5 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take 400 mg once a day and it significantly reduced my anxiety.I feel much better now, but it takes a few weeks before you can feel the difference. I take it together with 100 mg od 5HTP for better sleep.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!