KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 31
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Wow do I feel a difference!

Reviewer3031425님께서 12 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm one of those people who rarely notice a difference when I take supplements. This is one of the first. I mainly take it for mood- I take one in the morning when a first get up and it really helps me through the day. If I'm really grouchy a couple hours into the morning, I usually forgot to take my SAMe. Occasionally I feel I need a "pickup" in the afternoon, or it might be "one of those tough days," so I'll take another one. I like the B vitamins included, because I feel my energy pickup. Love this product, will keep buying.

Beware - this contains different ingredients to the 100mg

5532317483647110197님께서 5 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We had been using the 100mg SAM-e for a few months but were advised by our practitioner to increase the dose to 200mg. I bought the 200mg in what looked like the same product, but realized after my sons behavior deteriorated that it contains different ingredients, including Folic Acid, which does not agree with many. These products need more differentiation.

SAM-eは鬱や関節炎に効果があるらしい。

ichigosyrup님께서 6 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

冷蔵庫で保存してください。 さすが海外製品ってくらい粒は大きめ。 直径は1.1cmで、厚さは最大0.5cmくらい。 腸で溶けるタイプなので割らないで下さい。 「そのうち増量するから400mgを買って、 慣れるまで割って200mgで使おう」なんて思わず、 この200mgから始めた方がいいと思います。 安くないんだし、正しく使ってもらいたいです。 あと5-HTPや抗鬱剤との併用は避けてください。 また、効果を最大限に発揮するためには、 ビタミンB6、B12、葉酸、コリンと一緒に摂ると良いそうです。

отличное средство

Reviewer3122070님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

заказываю второй раз. пью по одной таблетке с утра, потом весь день хорошее настроение, пропадает вялость и сонливость

効果はあるようです。

Reviewer3178811님께서 3 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ドーパミン・ノルアドレナリン・セロトニンの生成に役立つとのうわさで飲んでみました。1日200mgから始めて1000mgまで試しまして多少気持ちが前向きな感じになりましたが、多くしたときに頭痛がしました。セロトニン増加によるものではないかと推測しSAMeをやめて、True Focusを1日に2~3capとコーヒーに落ち着いてます。

Now Foods samE 200, from Australia

Reviewer2700060님께서 5 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It took longer than I expected for the product to reach me (almost 3 weeks). I have tried SamE before and found it very effective, but I found that the strength seemed to vary from one tablet to another in this brand.

Now Foods SAMe 200mg

Reviewer2654177님께서 4 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems to work as well as Life Extension brand, but less expensive.

SAMe for minor depression

Reviewer3042495님께서 1 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have been using these to help with minor depression. They really do help a lot! HIghly recommended.

SamE by NOW

Reviewer1774090님께서 1 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great for memory

My husband is pleased

Reviewer2489065님께서 3 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

He is taking this product in conjunction with Milk Thistle and Peelu to combat Candida and IBS. So far so good as the problems he was having with his gut, and heartburn, have stopped.

1-10 / 31