KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Red yeast rice

Reviewer1732176님께서 6 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My cholesteral was 317. Red yeast rice brought it down to 200 in 8 weeks. I took 2 Vcaps 2X a day.

cholesterol reducer

Reviewer1714421님께서 12 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Highly significant drop in my cholesterol from 300 to 197(HDL and LDL ratios still intact). Results achieved in a quicker and safer manner than with traditionalchoesterol-lowering medications.

Works Great!

Reviewer1838883님께서 9 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I buy this for an 82 year old friend of mine after her doctor recommended red yeast rice to lower her cholesterol levels. She has lowered her cholesterol in just 2 months and feels great about the natural approach to lowering it. I tell everyone about it now.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

want a chlosterol lowering natural supplement - this product works!

Reviewer1694531님께서 6 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

have only used this product a few weeks. Will not retest Chlosterol for 6 months but will report back to this site if I can. I had a hard time finding Red Yeast Rice and was pleased iherb offered it. UPDATE June 2010: This product works!!! I have been using this product almost 2 years and my total chlosterol has come down from 330 to 210. My cardiologist has me taking ONE capsule every 3 days to avoid causing other problems statins can cause. My cardiologist told me my total chlosterol is only part of the lipid picture and my level around 200 is fine for me. I have high HDL and ok LDL so you have to consider more than just total chlosterol number. Red Yeast Rice is a naturally occuring statin, in other words a God made neutriceutical.

good results

Reviewer2505611님께서 7 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I also had a drop in my cholesterol by about 50 points. I will keep taking this product.

Red rice yeat capsules

Reviewer1050216님께서 12 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Has worked very well for reducing my cholerstral 4 months and cholestral was down 50 points I think red rice yeast is a very good non perscription product.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Would prefer smaller dosing or scorable tablets

Reviewer1574992님께서 4 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I found the 600 mg to be too much for me and wish there were more options on the market for smaller dosing sizes. I won't buy again and caution people that red yeast rice acts like a statin, so beware the high doses.

Best price

Reviewer3265650님께서 4 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

You can't beat Now Foods price on Red Yeast Rice. My husband feels this brand works the best for him.

Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer3095351님께서 4 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take this pill with coQ10 and vitamin B and my cholesterol is within normal range.

It Works