KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 19
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best SoftGels EVER !!!!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 8 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

In multiple clinical trials of patients with elevated cholesterol and triglycerides, total and LDL cholesterol were decreased by 12%, triglycerides decreased by 18%, and HDL cholesterol was increased by 9%. These clinical trials were conducted with daily intakes ranging from 600 to 1200 mg/day. CAUTION FROM MY DOCTOR, who currently does Pantethine research with rodents: KEEP IT REFRIDGERATED, as otherwise Pantehthine spontanously transforms into vitamin-B5. Vitamin-B5 is not toxic, but you no longer get cholesterol effects. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Cheap and good for Adrenal support

Reviewer2136254님께서 9 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The reason to buy Now brand is that it is Cheap, and usually (not always) the quality is excellent for basic products. This Pantethine is excellent. Pantethine is recommended by Dr. Michael Lam for Adrenal suport.

Pantethine

Reviewer1288622님께서 3 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am very satisfied with this product. I was told by my Dr. To start taking it for cholesterol management. My first bottle came from health food store, only 300 mg tablets and much more expensive. I am do to have blood work done end of month. I take one am one pm. Okay 3 months later my total cholesterol down by 10% my HDL up my ldl down my trig down. My Dr says keep on taking it. I also take Omega 3,6,9 twice a day and eat lots of raw almonds. Any way I am reordering.

Awesome product

Reviewer2428773님께서 2 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this product to help cut down on the oiliness of my skin. There is really very little that one can do for oily skin, but this product definitely helps. I am almost 50, and have both parents who have problems with their cholesterol. I have read that this product can help with that as well. My last cholesterol level was perfect, as well as my HDL cholesterol.

Good for adrenals

5625657342130073188님께서 10 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Pantethine is very good for adrenals and can help with adrenal fatigue. We are also taking garden of life vitamin C (NATURAL, not synthetic) and have seen good results. Thank you

Reviewer1235122님께서 9 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Helpful with my adrenal fatigue.

pantethine

Reviewer1631886님께서 4 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

product is easy to swallow due to capsules

Doctor recommended.

Reviewer3106204님께서 5 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My doctor recommended I used 600 mg. pantethine to lower my LDL cholesterol. Most other brands were only 300 mg. This supplement is expensive, but still a better value than other brands.

Excellent product

Reviewer1287497님께서 11 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The best Pantethine (Pantesin) from the best company Now Foods Very good delivery service. I received the product in 6 buisness days

Panethine

Reviewer2189322님께서 5 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband takes these to keep his blood sugar levels down, so far they have been helpful. This is hard to find at most pharmacies and some health food outlets.

1-10 / 19