KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 40
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

My cure for athletes foot

Reviewer1598869님께서 9 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can tell the effectiveness of this product by how often I have to take it to keep my athletes foot fungus in check. 2 capsules a day does the trick. Also effective for toenail fungus

Great Help

Reviewer2679904님께서 1 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is extra strength Olive Leaf Extract (I think three times the usual amount) and has Echinacea added. I took three capsules a day and it helped me to overcome a painful sinus infection.

wonderful for immune system

Reviewer1814999님께서 9 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ever since I began taking just 1 cap daily. My episodes of herpes simplex (cold sores) have decreased by 90% and when I do have an episode, the duration is much less and much less severe overall.

Fantastic product!

Reviewer2984714님께서 6 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the best Olive Leaf extract available on iHerb as it has extra strength Oleopein and also added Echinacea. It works really fast to combat viruses like colds and flu. I take it every day to stay well and I havent been sick all winter. I highly recommend this product!

Great!

Reviewer2182494님께서 12 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this product along with Oregeno. To control and to get rid of the over growth of yeast. Wonderful combo.

Immune system booster

Reviewer2260552님께서 5 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I believe olive leaf extract has anti-viral and anti-bacterial qualities. I always keep it on hand and recommend it highly, particularly to ward off this media-hyped swine flu. It's helped me with a tooth which flares up occasionally, saving it from the dentist's pliers.

Good product!

Reviewer2106622님께서 7 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've taken this product for sinus infections. It knocks it out pretty fast. It's a higher dose than I use to buy. Just remember to take it often at least a couple a day.

good stuff

Reviewer2546743님께서 11 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

everyone in my house had been getting sick, and i escaped. whenever i felt a cold coming on, i took one every four hours and felt substantially better the next day. i definitely feel more energetic in general, as well.

I like this stuff

Reviewer2124504님께서 11 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems to keep me healthy. I work with the public and am constantly exposed to viruses but since I started taking this, have not suffered from any cold or flu type illness. Also, some recent clinical studies revealed that olive leaf extract is extremely effective in reducing blood pressure.

best product

Reviewer2690631님께서 11 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

it is really work like a natural antibiotic if you have any kind of infection,virus or inflamation

1-10 / 40