KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Excellent nutritional profile

Reviewer3321992님께서 8 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great, overall full spectrum protection package. Yeah, the taste or "texture" is not really exciting, but feel free to add a little stevia and pour in some sparkling mineral water for an improved serving. I take my shot naked in spring water, before breakfast, for the superior health benefits!

The one for me!

Reviewer1462382님께서 10 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A pleasant mild taste when mixed with water and you can feel yourself pickup after a while,my energy levels have increased since I started drinking this regularly,I will make sure I always have bottles of it on hand in the future,great stuff!

良いです

Reviewer1184388님께서 7 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

味にクセがある点と底にドロドロしたものが溜まりやすいのでフルーツジュースと呼べるか微妙ですが、使われてる果物の健康効果を考えると些細な問題です どうしても味が気になる方は処方は劣りますが、LIFETIMEのジュースがお勧めです

Pleasant taste

Reviewer1488851님께서 3 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

With anti-oxidants it is difficult to see if there is any effect, however this has a pleasant taste and I am happy to take my two spoons every day. I do wonder about the stability of the anti-oxidants, as this is in liquid form.

Great Product!

Reviewer2163263님께서 11 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Personally, I like this product a lot. I think the taste is fine, it is easy to take, and it gives me energy. I use it at least once a day and before every workout. I recommend this product and am glad I decided to give it a try.

Art Uken

Reviewer1249385님께서 11 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent product. I take it frequently. I believe it helps my overall state of health.

Super Booster

Reviewer2652551님께서 10 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The slight caffeine kick and antioxidant boost is perfect for my morning shakes. I used it in a martini and added just enough kick.

better than Mono Vie

Reviewer1740263님께서 10 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is packed with antioxidants and is much less $$$ than most products this powerful.

Now Foods- Mangoni

Reviewer1274616님께서 8 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Another great transaction from iHerb. They have the best prices and ship right away---Thank you iHerb-I shall return. Bev in AZ

WOW!

Reviewer1907005님께서 9 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

To improve my blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and kidney function, I've started taking this, colostrum, now foods glyconutrient complex, and manapol (all available on iherb) and mixing them into V8 Fusion juice. I started feeling amazing after the first day! You really don't know what healthy feels like until you try this stuff.

1-10 / 38