KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Wonderful

Reviewer1506693님께서 11 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am VERY pleased with the results of this product. I seem to feel better, have more energy. I started out looking for a supplement or enhancement for my pituitary gland which I only have 15% of my gland due to removal of tumor at age 16. I was too tired all the time at age 46 and tried other products but this one hit the spot. I have energy now which helps me have better outlook on everything and that in turn makes me feel like doing things again and feeling good about myself. It has made me learn to take better care of myself and I've added vitamins and exercise to my routine. My kids sure notice the difference. Thank you. I look forward to feeling even better as time goes on.

IGF-1+

Reviewer2549459님께서 2 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

As a former nutritional supplement manufacturer, this product gives me the most results for my money.

Made my skin breakout

Reviewer2284891님께서 6 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Don't know if this is so good for women who are prone to acne. Seemed to help me have more energy and bust some belly fat, but had to stop taking it due to skin problems.

Excellent product.

Reviewer3229507님께서 10 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I need this product because I have Adult Human Growth Hormone Deficiency Syndrome, and my IGF growth factor blood level is very low. This is great and the price is good too.

great!

Reviewer1352709님께서 1 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This helps me in my work-outs. I rarely feel sore after a heavy work-out and it's a great product to replace HGH that we lose as we age..

Очень понравилось

Umnichka님께서 5 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Срок пока небольшой, но результат есть - уменьшились черные круги под глазами.

this works

Reviewer2554399님께서 2 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'll be brief; guys, I am 55 and have always popped off three sets of 30 push-ups every morning, taking one day off per week, and do other stuff. I now do three sets of 70 push-ups, AND do another three sets of 100 push-ups in the afternoon, among other increases. The only thing that I can connect to this incredible increase is this stuff. However, I do take a lot of supplements, so I don't know for certain. Yet, for the above reasons, of course, I'm hooked on the stuff now.

for my daughter

Reviewer2225257님께서 8 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is for my daughter, who is disabled. It has helped her become slightly more functional.

Excellent. Noticed the difference

Reviewer2080051님께서 1 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I noticed the difference within a few days; I slept better and had more vivid dreams; had more energy in general and an uplifted mood. I use it twice a day - upon waking and right before sleeping.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works better than i thought...

Reviewer3156084님께서 7 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Getting better reps and strength gains... Also look a bit bigger in only a few days.. And i've tried quite a few products before this...