KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

it works

MGG-ThreeTwoFour님께서 1 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems it works for me. But I prefer taking it before 4pm to avoid affecting my sleep. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really work

SHL-FiveSevenTwo님께서 4 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Feel better to take it not later than dinner time to avoid effect of caffrine. Toke two bottles. Work for me. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not effective

5184619969001949052님께서 6 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been taking two caps per day during a month and haven't noticed any weight loss.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

no comment

5606982114231075402님께서 7 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

after eat product 1 month weight stable no weight loss

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This green coffee no effect

Reviewer3166319님께서 7 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This green coffee makes me lazy. There is no slimming effect. My blood pressure and blood sugar falls too. For me there is no effect! and have not noticed any weight loss. But if you want to adjust the blood pressure- тнат is good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Seems Very Good

5105397647431442831님께서 12 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am still on my first bottle. I have tried other brands, and only liked one of them. I prefer this NOW brand, though. I feel better about what I eat, and I feel better, as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Coffe

5203398811935491863님께서 10 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I dont see any effect of this product as it was written in the internet society! And i wouldnt buy this second time!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not see the difference yet

garyofca님께서 1 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-8 / 8