KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

This product works

Reviewer2562148님께서 1 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this product works for flu,and the symptoms,sniffles,caughing and infections in the teeth,mouth. I have used it for years instead of antibiotics. I have not taken antibiotics in more than 10 years since I found this combination. The Now product line is best priced. It will boost the natural immune of your body. I use this instead of an antibiotic but keep refrigerated after opening. The most important thing to remember when using herbs is it may take a little longer than a pharmecutical brand of antibiotics.,you must continue using for 8 days minimum, if you have the flu or cold. I use 3 full droppers for one dose. Three times a day,in a small glass of juice,tea,chocolate soy milk. I take a dose when I first wake up,middle of the day and at night before sleep. You will begin to feel better on the third day but I continue to use it for 8 days minimum. I also take an exectorant decongestant, like Musinex-D,if the caugh persists. I hope this information helps. My best friend whom is a LVN started me using this combination because I did not have a Dr.and the cost of medicine is so expensive.

Вкус ужасен

tyapka님께서 11 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

чувствую даже в пряном чае с имбирём, вызывает у меня тошноту.....и спирта много.........тошнит.....

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 11 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. This product also consists of other immune boosting or anti bacteria/viral herbs. Goldenseal helps to kill the pathogens in the intestine guts. There is cayenne used to help drive the herbs to where it’s needed by increasing blood circulation. Cayenne also makes it mild spi cy to take! It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable. Check out my page for more reviews!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good if you think you're getting a cold or sore throat

Reviewer2416129님께서 5 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Product seems to work well. I took it at the first sign of getting a sore throat and cold. Never got the cold and my sore throat went away shortly.

Great Product!

Reviewer1410431님께서 5 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this product quite often. I put it in tea, smoothies, oatmeal, etc., and it's so mild that you don't even taste it. It's helped me avoid colds and keeps my immune system strong in conjunction with a few other supplements that I take.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отлично борется с простудой и гриппом!

jujusta님께서 3 07, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Пью по 3-4 раза в день 1-1,5 пипетки при первых признаках недомогания: зуд в носу и носоглотке, больное горло. Помогает при цистите, т.к. содержит антибактериальный компонент - желтокорень. Симптомы цистита начинают стихать после 3 доз. На вкус не ужасный, пряно-травяной. Если добавлять в чай, придаёт лёгкий пряный оттенок, пить не противно.

Now Foods, Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus

Reviewer1544045님께서 12 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good combination of natural defenses.

review

Reviewer2461966님께서 6 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great product.

good stuff

Reviewer2188197님께서 1 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great for immune building

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1450757님께서 1 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this keeps colds & flu to a minumin -- wards off further illness when you start feeling poorly.

1-10 / 17