KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 25
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Обычная эхинацея

Axinya님께서 5 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Удобно пользоваться пипеткой. Теперь переливаю в эту бутылку обычную нашу спиртовую настойку эхинацеи из аптеки.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 11 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use Now Foods Fresh Green Black Walnut Wormwood complex, Now Foods Propolis Plus Extract, Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, Now Foods Echinacea Extract, Now Foods Pau D’Arco Extract, Now Foods Echinacea & Goldenseal Plus and Planetary Herbals SinusFree as anti-bacteria, anti-viral, anti fungus, anti parasites immune boosting tonic! Since it is in tincture form, it can be mixed with other herbal tinctures to take together as long as you don’t mind the taste. I take it once every 2-3 days. Tinctures are more potent, easily absorbed thus much fast acting than capsules/tablets. Echinacea is one of the most researched and famous for immune boosting effect. It is anti bacterial, viral and fungal. It is also known as a wide range of uses such as wound treatment, poisoning etc. It would be nice if the product is alcohol free. Pricewise, it is fairly reasonable unless you are using it for a long time as this product is not meant to be. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

免疫力アップ

CCXOXO님께서 1 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

エキナセアのエキスを探してて、これを買ってみる事にしました。 2週間以上の連続使用は避けるようにとのことなので、毎日飲むのではなくて、気になる時に何日か集中して飲むのが良さそうですね。現在インフルエンザをひいてしまったので、一日4回程飲んでます。 家族で使えるし、1つあると安心ですよね。 ビタミンCと併用すると良いようです。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

greece

Reviewer2041930님께서 11 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

not a strong echinacea ...quality and price in this case go together

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not so good

Reviewer2013200님께서 8 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Its very light, almost clear. I would be surprised if it did anything.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Echinacea Extract, by Now Foods

Reviewer2851921님께서 12 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Helps the immune systems, helps fighting colds, take it 3 times a day stright or in a tea. Great Price!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I love this stuff

Reviewer2251107님께서 2 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like to have this on hand all winter. The second I feel any cold or flu like symptoms I am on it right away.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product

Reviewer1086004님께서 12 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This brand is new to us... so far it seems to do the trick and the taste is so much nicer than all the others we have used in the past. We started taking echinacea when we lived in England 3 years ago... and we rarely get sick during the winter months.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Immune System

Reviewer2985817님께서 7 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Echinacea is a very good herb for building the immune system. good product to replace with vaxinations.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It works for fighting colds.

Reviewer1629333님께서 10 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Glad to find this product before the start of winter. I find it nips any colds in the bud. Good quantity for the price compared with other brands.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 25

1 2 3