KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Digestion and inflammation

Reviewer3230061님께서 5 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I started taking this for digestion support after gallbladder removal. After researching it more I discovered there was a reason my knee and foot pain went away. It also helps with inflammation. I had terrible scar tissue pain from repeated abdominal surgeries and it is gone as well. Like a miracle drug. Honestly.

Bromelain

Reviewer3147732님께서 10 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is awesome! I had asthma issues back in January 07. I started using Bromelain and must say it has my asthma in check. Cannot express how much bromelain has helped me out.

Now Foods Bromelain

Reviewer3131583님께서 1 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Went to a nutritionist who started me on this first thing in the AM and PM before bed (on an empty stomach). Really has made a huge difference in my body's ability to digest foods and inflammation in the body. I swear by this now!!

Seems to help!

Reviewer1534440님께서 2 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased this product because I have a very painful Bursitus in my left shoulder (awaiting surgery). It was to the point that I was not sleeping at night, I was taking Vicodin, Advil, Excedirin, Tylenol... you name it! I started taking these supplements because I read that Bromelain can help with inflamed tissue in the joints. It has made a HUGE difference, and I am so relieved not be taking pain killers all day long!

Не подошел

4763426094384403470님께서 6 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Принимала для лечения суставов и вен. Небольшой эффект был. Но также были очень неприятные побочные:головокружение,боли в области сердца, сонливость,тошнота."Выброс денег на ветер."Очень жаль.

Great Product and Price

Reviewer1600723님께서 3 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

2400GDU bromelain from NOW is potent! Great price and product, as usual (great job NOW). Good for digestion of proteins/meals, as as a systemic enzyme on empty stomach for inflammation, and also with supplements and herbs for increased bio-availability.

Another Quality Product from Now

Reviewer1958329님께서 3 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Bromelain is such a great enzyme. It works for inflammation as well as for digestion. I take it on an empty stomach for joint pain. I take one a day unless I have more pain than usual and then I take it about 3 times a day. It does not have any of the side effects of NSAIDs or acetaminaphen.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good for flu and helps with absorption of other supplements

Reviewer2116014님께서 8 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I always keep a supply of this on hand because it has the highest potency of bromelain and when used with Vitamin C and Quercitin, it helps combat the flu. As a proteolytic enzyme, bromelain digests protein and viruses contain protein so this enzyme helps to lessen the viral load so that the immune system can do its job better. I also use bromelain with other difficult-to-absorb supplements like Quercitin and Curcumin because it is supposed to help with absorption.

good anti-inflammatory properties

blabla님께서 9 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For a months I had a condition which was either tendonitis or plantar fasciitis. I am not sure which ones it was because I never went to a doctor but I had the typical symptoms and read about bromelain and its properties. I decided to give it a try when my foot recovery had reached a plateau after a few months of unpleasant pain in the foot arch. After a month of taking Bromelain my foot is feeling much better and pretty much all the pain is gone. Bromelain has mild blood thinning properties and might interact with some drugs, so probably it's not a good idea to take it before consulting a medical specialist.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good for inflammation and thinning the blood

Reviewer1457137님께서 10 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use it to help keep blood pressure down, as bromelain also thins the blood, making it easier to pump. This and magnesium (with Betain HCL to help absorbion) seems to work nicely.

1-10 / 111