KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Oh so sweet!

Reviewer1995549님께서 12 12, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have found stevia to be a fantastic substitute for other sweetners! I use 4-5 packets for an apple pie with no other sugars added. other recipes I can cut the sugar in half. Stevia doesn't cause candida to grow or problems with blood sugar levels(I am hypoglycemic). I carry a small ziploc with stevia in my purse and get asked regularly what it is I am using. This is the best deal on packets anywhere. Boy, do I appreciate iherb!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT

Reviewer1889935님께서 3 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this product for over a year and have found it to be exceptional! The product dissolves in ice tea! IT is great in hot drinks as wll as cooking. AND the second great thing is the cost! This makes it about 3cents a package whereas in the grocery, it is about 10 cents a package! GREAT PRODUCT! GREAT PRICE and taste wonderful!

Excellence

Reviewer3022025님께서 10 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Could not be happier in purchasing the prooduct at a great price and receiving it in quick order!

Best deal!

Reviewer1412023님께서 10 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My second order of this product. Prices have come down since last time, unfortunately no free shipping but total still less than last time. Best deal I could find on the market so far. Will continue to order from iHerb.

Best Sugar on the Market and the price is awesome

Reviewer2309212님께서 11 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I will never us any other kind of sugar again. You price is awesome compared to other places. I will order more, and plan on ordering some for my Mom for Christmas.

Stevia Sugar Substitute

Reviewer1446288님께서 11 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used Stevia for over four years. The product is natural. I've used it from everything from my morning coffee to recipes. I actually guess when using it to substitute for sugar in recipes but it works for me. I primarily reccomend it over artificial sweeteners as it doen't effect brain chemistry as they sometimes do.

NOW Stevia packet purchase

Reviewer1045204님께서 2 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like this brand of Stevia and the way it is packaged. The "other" brand tends to form a hard clump in the packet, thus leading to wastage. This brand also tastes better, I think - and the price is good as well.

Stevia Packets

Reviewer1277557님께서 4 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an excellent product. My husband drinks lots of coffee and loves the fact that this is a natural sweetner. It is also great to be able to buy this product in bulk.

Best value

snowfitness1님께서 9 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Now stevia is the best tasting on the market, and believe me, you don't want to spend all the money you'd spend finding THAT out! :) Plus it's the best value! I am so glad to have this large quantity on hand because I use it for just about everything that needs to be sweetened!

Now Foods, Stevia Packets

Reviewer2428663님께서 11 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I absolutely love this Stevia and will be buying the 1,000-packet box from now on.

1-10 / 27